TK Maxx Makes the Improbable Possible in New Campaign from 303 MullenLowe
303 MullenLowe has officially launched TK Maxx in Australia with a campaign that promises exceptional value on big brands, making the improbable possible – an insight that inspired the launch campaign tagline, “yes way.”
Filmed beachside in Sydney and featuring sun, surf and stilettos, “yes way” highlights TK Maxx’s arrival as an off-price retailer where the brands are big and the prices are small.
“Our challenge was introducing TK Maxx to an Australian audience, whilst giving the European brand a quirky and uniquely Australian tone of voice, which led us to ‘yes way’ – a platform that captures the positivity of the Australian spirit, where anything is possible,” said Richard Morgan, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
The campaign from 303 MullenLowe is fully integrated, from the media, digital, PR and social strategy to television, outdoor and radio executions. The launch of ‘yes way’ kicked off with a media event at the Royal Botanic Gardens and will be supported with social content on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.
TK Maxx will open 35 stores in NSW, Queensland, Victoria and Canberra during the coming months, with a few additional stores planned to open later in the year.
“We’re incredibly excited to be bringing the TK Maxx brand to Australian shoppers,” commented Tessa Buenen, AVP – Head of Marketing, TK Maxx Australia. "This campaign brings our proposition to life in a really fun, vibrant way that will inspire Australians to come and discover an ever-changing supply of big brand treasures at amazing prices,” she continued.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018