TK Maxx Makes the Improbable Possible in New Campaign from 303 MullenLowe
303 MullenLowe has officially launched TK Maxx in Australia with a campaign that promises exceptional value on big brands, making the improbable possible – an insight that inspired the launch campaign tagline, “yes way.”
Filmed beachside in Sydney and featuring sun, surf and stilettos, “yes way” highlights TK Maxx’s arrival as an off-price retailer where the brands are big and the prices are small.
“Our challenge was introducing TK Maxx to an Australian audience, whilst giving the European brand a quirky and uniquely Australian tone of voice, which led us to ‘yes way’ – a platform that captures the positivity of the Australian spirit, where anything is possible,” said Richard Morgan, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
The campaign from 303 MullenLowe is fully integrated, from the media, digital, PR and social strategy to television, outdoor and radio executions. The launch of ‘yes way’ kicked off with a media event at the Royal Botanic Gardens and will be supported with social content on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.
TK Maxx will open 35 stores in NSW, Queensland, Victoria and Canberra during the coming months, with a few additional stores planned to open later in the year.
“We’re incredibly excited to be bringing the TK Maxx brand to Australian shoppers,” commented Tessa Buenen, AVP – Head of Marketing, TK Maxx Australia. "This campaign brings our proposition to life in a really fun, vibrant way that will inspire Australians to come and discover an ever-changing supply of big brand treasures at amazing prices,” she continued.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019