TK Maxx Makes the Improbable Possible in New Campaign from 303 MullenLowe
303 MullenLowe has officially launched TK Maxx in Australia with a campaign that promises exceptional value on big brands, making the improbable possible – an insight that inspired the launch campaign tagline, “yes way.”
Filmed beachside in Sydney and featuring sun, surf and stilettos, “yes way” highlights TK Maxx’s arrival as an off-price retailer where the brands are big and the prices are small.
“Our challenge was introducing TK Maxx to an Australian audience, whilst giving the European brand a quirky and uniquely Australian tone of voice, which led us to ‘yes way’ – a platform that captures the positivity of the Australian spirit, where anything is possible,” said Richard Morgan, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
The campaign from 303 MullenLowe is fully integrated, from the media, digital, PR and social strategy to television, outdoor and radio executions. The launch of ‘yes way’ kicked off with a media event at the Royal Botanic Gardens and will be supported with social content on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.
TK Maxx will open 35 stores in NSW, Queensland, Victoria and Canberra during the coming months, with a few additional stores planned to open later in the year.
“We’re incredibly excited to be bringing the TK Maxx brand to Australian shoppers,” commented Tessa Buenen, AVP – Head of Marketing, TK Maxx Australia. "This campaign brings our proposition to life in a really fun, vibrant way that will inspire Australians to come and discover an ever-changing supply of big brand treasures at amazing prices,” she continued.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019