FCB and Hansaplast Create Bandage That Helps Heal Emotional Wounds
FCB partnered with Hansaplast, the Beiersdorf brand and market leader in Europe for adhesive bandages, to launch “Hearts,” the first-ever bandage that does not heal physical scrapes and wounds, but instead helps soothe the emotional fears and “wounds” experienced by kids ages 2 to 6.
FCB worked with a leading children’s psychologist to develop “Hearts.” The new collection consists of a box of 10 heart-shaped bandages and a little book with relevant stories illustrated by different designers. There are specially designed adhesives – and stories – targeting the five primary heartaches that children ages 2 to 6 commonly experience: the little losses (rabbit), growing up (lion), small fights (tiger), small fears (owl) and mistakes (doves).
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019