FCB and Hansaplast Create Bandage That Helps Heal Emotional Wounds
FCB partnered with Hansaplast, the Beiersdorf brand and market leader in Europe for adhesive bandages, to launch “Hearts,” the first-ever bandage that does not heal physical scrapes and wounds, but instead helps soothe the emotional fears and “wounds” experienced by kids ages 2 to 6.
FCB worked with a leading children’s psychologist to develop “Hearts.” The new collection consists of a box of 10 heart-shaped bandages and a little book with relevant stories illustrated by different designers. There are specially designed adhesives – and stories – targeting the five primary heartaches that children ages 2 to 6 commonly experience: the little losses (rabbit), growing up (lion), small fights (tiger), small fears (owl) and mistakes (doves).
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018