FCB and Hansaplast Create Bandage That Helps Heal Emotional Wounds
FCB partnered with Hansaplast, the Beiersdorf brand and market leader in Europe for adhesive bandages, to launch “Hearts,” the first-ever bandage that does not heal physical scrapes and wounds, but instead helps soothe the emotional fears and “wounds” experienced by kids ages 2 to 6.
FCB worked with a leading children’s psychologist to develop “Hearts.” The new collection consists of a box of 10 heart-shaped bandages and a little book with relevant stories illustrated by different designers. There are specially designed adhesives – and stories – targeting the five primary heartaches that children ages 2 to 6 commonly experience: the little losses (rabbit), growing up (lion), small fights (tiger), small fears (owl) and mistakes (doves).
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018