FCB and Hansaplast Create Bandage That Helps Heal Emotional Wounds
FCB partnered with Hansaplast, the Beiersdorf brand and market leader in Europe for adhesive bandages, to launch “Hearts,” the first-ever bandage that does not heal physical scrapes and wounds, but instead helps soothe the emotional fears and “wounds” experienced by kids ages 2 to 6.
FCB worked with a leading children’s psychologist to develop “Hearts.” The new collection consists of a box of 10 heart-shaped bandages and a little book with relevant stories illustrated by different designers. There are specially designed adhesives – and stories – targeting the five primary heartaches that children ages 2 to 6 commonly experience: the little losses (rabbit), growing up (lion), small fights (tiger), small fears (owl) and mistakes (doves).
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018