FCB and Hansaplast Create Bandage That Helps Heal Emotional Wounds
FCB partnered with Hansaplast, the Beiersdorf brand and market leader in Europe for adhesive bandages, to launch “Hearts,” the first-ever bandage that does not heal physical scrapes and wounds, but instead helps soothe the emotional fears and “wounds” experienced by kids ages 2 to 6.
FCB worked with a leading children’s psychologist to develop “Hearts.” The new collection consists of a box of 10 heart-shaped bandages and a little book with relevant stories illustrated by different designers. There are specially designed adhesives – and stories – targeting the five primary heartaches that children ages 2 to 6 commonly experience: the little losses (rabbit), growing up (lion), small fights (tiger), small fears (owl) and mistakes (doves).
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018