FastFW: An IPG Innovation Summit Convenes Leading Creators, Technologists
IPG hosted leading marketers and clients at its inaugural “FastFW: An IPG Innovation Summit” at the Whitney Museum of American Art on June 6th. The half-day event showcased the most forward-thinking creators, commentators and technologists in the advertising, media and marketing communications industry. Presenters included Thomas L. Friedman, Pulitzer Prize-winning Op-Ed columnist from The New York Times, Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, Savion Glover, tap dancer, actor and choreographer, Hasan Minhaj, Senior Correspondent, “The Daily Show,” social media influencer Olivia Culpo as well as major marketers, media owners and creative and strategic leaders from across the IPG network.
“The pace of change is accelerating for all businesses and we’re required to operate in a state of perpetual beta to achieve our goals. For the marketing industry, creativity coupled with innovation is what’s required to ensure future success,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG. “The IPG innovation summit offered our clients a look at forward-thinking strategists and creators who are fueling experimentation and driving business results. Providing access to top minds from across industries and disciplines makes us smarter at what we do and inspires us to experiment and learn,” Roth concluded.
“Fast FW: An IPG Innovation Summit” also featured top creatives and strategists from agencies, including Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB; Brendan Gaul, EVP, Chief Content Officer, UM Studios; Gail Heimann, President, Weber Shandwick; Saneel Radia, SVP and Global Managing Director of Consulting, R/GA; Rob Reilly, Global Creative Chairman, McCann Worldgroup; José Miguel Sokoloff, Global President, MullenLowe Group’s Creative Council; and Barry Wacksman, EVP and Global Chief Strategy Officer, R/GA.
The day concluded with a curated tour of the Whitney Biennial and a musical performance by Sony recording artist Tom Walker.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018