Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag
Tierney is proud to partner with the Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of LGBT Affairs to create a new inclusivity campaign, #MoreColorMorePride that added two new colors, black and brown, to the iconic pride flag, the symbol of unity designed nearly 40 years ago.
The addition of black and brown to the LGBTQ+ community’s strongest symbol aims to recognize the contributions people of color make every day in the LGBTQ+ community. It is an invitation to have an open conversation about discrimination within a community that fights for inclusivity. The new flag was unveiled in a flag raising ceremony to kick off Pride Month 2017 at Philadelphia’s City Hall.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019