Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag
Tierney is proud to partner with the Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of LGBT Affairs to create a new inclusivity campaign, #MoreColorMorePride that added two new colors, black and brown, to the iconic pride flag, the symbol of unity designed nearly 40 years ago.
The addition of black and brown to the LGBTQ+ community’s strongest symbol aims to recognize the contributions people of color make every day in the LGBTQ+ community. It is an invitation to have an open conversation about discrimination within a community that fights for inclusivity. The new flag was unveiled in a flag raising ceremony to kick off Pride Month 2017 at Philadelphia’s City Hall.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019