Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag
Tierney is proud to partner with the Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of LGBT Affairs to create a new inclusivity campaign, #MoreColorMorePride that added two new colors, black and brown, to the iconic pride flag, the symbol of unity designed nearly 40 years ago.
The addition of black and brown to the LGBTQ+ community’s strongest symbol aims to recognize the contributions people of color make every day in the LGBTQ+ community. It is an invitation to have an open conversation about discrimination within a community that fights for inclusivity. The new flag was unveiled in a flag raising ceremony to kick off Pride Month 2017 at Philadelphia’s City Hall.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018