The Power of Possible
U.S. Bank was widely known, but few people knew what it stood for or how its products differed from other banks. Our challenge: humanize the brand, drive consideration by raising awareness of its purpose and establish it as a true financial partner.
“The Power of Possible,” an inspirational campaign with messaging based on the way real people actually think about their finances – and how the bank could help them turn the impossible into possible through small measured steps and determination.
Activations in test markets helped convince consumers that U.S Bank was the right partner for each step of their life goals. In “We’ve Got This,” bankers visited small-business customers’ stores and paid patrons’ tabs, no questions asked; in the #Extra$100 contest, consumers were asked to share a goal they could start working on if they had an extra $100, for the chance to win that sum; and in “Public Possibilities,” local artists illustrated the “Power of Possible” theme across an iconic public bridge.
Awareness, consideration and in-branch traffic grew more than 10 percent in test markets, and consideration among consumers who saw the campaign grew nearly 30 percent. Social and digital activations exceeded positive mention goals by 169 percent, engagement rates by 114 percent and increased brand sentiment by 41 percent.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019