The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO
The Martin Agency’s 30-second TV spot, “If You’re Boyz II Men, You Make Anything Sound Good” has the Boyz in a pharmacy to sugar-coat one customer’s impending side effects from her medication. The Martin Agency has also created additional digital content featuring Boyz II Men making other bad news/insults sound good, such as "that outfit that you're wearing makes me want to swipe left" or "Mom and Dad, please stop liking every single one of my posts."
In addition, GEICO will be hosting a Facebook Live event where Boyz II Men will sing your custom “Bad Newz” message right from the FB comments section, all in real time!
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018