The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO
The Martin Agency’s 30-second TV spot, “If You’re Boyz II Men, You Make Anything Sound Good” has the Boyz in a pharmacy to sugar-coat one customer’s impending side effects from her medication. The Martin Agency has also created additional digital content featuring Boyz II Men making other bad news/insults sound good, such as "that outfit that you're wearing makes me want to swipe left" or "Mom and Dad, please stop liking every single one of my posts."
In addition, GEICO will be hosting a Facebook Live event where Boyz II Men will sing your custom “Bad Newz” message right from the FB comments section, all in real time!
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019