The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO
The Martin Agency’s 30-second TV spot, “If You’re Boyz II Men, You Make Anything Sound Good” has the Boyz in a pharmacy to sugar-coat one customer’s impending side effects from her medication. The Martin Agency has also created additional digital content featuring Boyz II Men making other bad news/insults sound good, such as "that outfit that you're wearing makes me want to swipe left" or "Mom and Dad, please stop liking every single one of my posts."
In addition, GEICO will be hosting a Facebook Live event where Boyz II Men will sing your custom “Bad Newz” message right from the FB comments section, all in real time!
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018