The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO
The Martin Agency’s 30-second TV spot, “If You’re Boyz II Men, You Make Anything Sound Good” has the Boyz in a pharmacy to sugar-coat one customer’s impending side effects from her medication. The Martin Agency has also created additional digital content featuring Boyz II Men making other bad news/insults sound good, such as "that outfit that you're wearing makes me want to swipe left" or "Mom and Dad, please stop liking every single one of my posts."
In addition, GEICO will be hosting a Facebook Live event where Boyz II Men will sing your custom “Bad Newz” message right from the FB comments section, all in real time!
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019