Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE.
In E*TRADE’s newest campaign, the company is reestablishing its rightful place in consumers’ minds as the original place to invest online. The company is acknowledging everyday frustrations and demonstrating that an important first step is to use E*TRADE to turn that dissatisfaction into action.
The campaign leverages “truth bombs” (universal observations about life) to encourage consumers to stop being passive and take control of their own destiny; it’s about getting people to ignite that pilot light inside themselves and take action.
A series of vignettes shows the lives of the uber-rich, Silicon Valley wealth and the rich kids of Instagram, with the caveat that there’s plenty each of us can do to change our own situation. This campaign flips everything on its head, inviting everyone to channel those frustrations by taking control of their money using E*TRADE.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019