Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE.
In E*TRADE’s newest campaign, the company is reestablishing its rightful place in consumers’ minds as the original place to invest online. The company is acknowledging everyday frustrations and demonstrating that an important first step is to use E*TRADE to turn that dissatisfaction into action.
The campaign leverages “truth bombs” (universal observations about life) to encourage consumers to stop being passive and take control of their own destiny; it’s about getting people to ignite that pilot light inside themselves and take action.
A series of vignettes shows the lives of the uber-rich, Silicon Valley wealth and the rich kids of Instagram, with the caveat that there’s plenty each of us can do to change our own situation. This campaign flips everything on its head, inviting everyone to channel those frustrations by taking control of their money using E*TRADE.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019