FCB NY and LG Launch ‘TV for the Serious Watcher'
What would you do if a main character from your favorite show arrived at your door and personally delivered your new LG TV? That’s what LG Electronics and agency FCB NY wanted to find out in this hilarious real-person stunt, which launches LG's new social platform, “The TV for the Serious Watcher.”
To pull it off, LG partnered with Netflix and legendary prank director, Jeff Tremaine, to give fans the shock of a lifetime through a series of surprise deliveries. Ultimately, connecting the love people have for their shows to the actual viewing experience and making a powerful statement that if you truly love your shows, you owe it yourself and the show creators to watch in the best way possible, on an LG OLED.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019