FCB NY and LG Launch ‘TV for the Serious Watcher'
What would you do if a main character from your favorite show arrived at your door and personally delivered your new LG TV? That’s what LG Electronics and agency FCB NY wanted to find out in this hilarious real-person stunt, which launches LG's new social platform, “The TV for the Serious Watcher.”
To pull it off, LG partnered with Netflix and legendary prank director, Jeff Tremaine, to give fans the shock of a lifetime through a series of surprise deliveries. Ultimately, connecting the love people have for their shows to the actual viewing experience and making a powerful statement that if you truly love your shows, you owe it yourself and the show creators to watch in the best way possible, on an LG OLED.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018