FCB NY and LG Launch ‘TV for the Serious Watcher'
What would you do if a main character from your favorite show arrived at your door and personally delivered your new LG TV? That’s what LG Electronics and agency FCB NY wanted to find out in this hilarious real-person stunt, which launches LG's new social platform, “The TV for the Serious Watcher.”
To pull it off, LG partnered with Netflix and legendary prank director, Jeff Tremaine, to give fans the shock of a lifetime through a series of surprise deliveries. Ultimately, connecting the love people have for their shows to the actual viewing experience and making a powerful statement that if you truly love your shows, you owe it yourself and the show creators to watch in the best way possible, on an LG OLED.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019