FCB NY and LG Launch ‘TV for the Serious Watcher'
What would you do if a main character from your favorite show arrived at your door and personally delivered your new LG TV? That’s what LG Electronics and agency FCB NY wanted to find out in this hilarious real-person stunt, which launches LG's new social platform, “The TV for the Serious Watcher.”
To pull it off, LG partnered with Netflix and legendary prank director, Jeff Tremaine, to give fans the shock of a lifetime through a series of surprise deliveries. Ultimately, connecting the love people have for their shows to the actual viewing experience and making a powerful statement that if you truly love your shows, you owe it yourself and the show creators to watch in the best way possible, on an LG OLED.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018