FCB NY and LG Launch ‘TV for the Serious Watcher'
What would you do if a main character from your favorite show arrived at your door and personally delivered your new LG TV? That’s what LG Electronics and agency FCB NY wanted to find out in this hilarious real-person stunt, which launches LG's new social platform, “The TV for the Serious Watcher.”
To pull it off, LG partnered with Netflix and legendary prank director, Jeff Tremaine, to give fans the shock of a lifetime through a series of surprise deliveries. Ultimately, connecting the love people have for their shows to the actual viewing experience and making a powerful statement that if you truly love your shows, you owe it yourself and the show creators to watch in the best way possible, on an LG OLED.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019