Current and Allstate Spread Safe-Driving Awareness around July Fourth Holiday
With the release of the 13th annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report coinciding with the Fourth of July holiday, the perennial deadliest day on the road for U.S. drivers according to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Current worked with Allstate to encourage safe-driving habits and to combat the rising number of fatal collisions each year.
In addition to the America’s Best Drivers Report, Allstate launched a safe-driving awareness campaign in partnership with IIHS, furthering the company’s commitment to public safety nationwide and reminding drivers to stay vigilant on the road.
Current helped Allstate promote their safe-driving message through creative and social media, using influencers such as driving experts, parents, and lifestyle icons who helped spread the word, and used the Best Drivers Report to engage customers. The expanded use of data and visuals was implemented to tell the story differently through Allstate’s Drivewise, an innovative technology that enables consumers to monitor their driving habits to improve safety and gain rewards on insurance.
“With the improving economy and more driving, we’re unfortunately seeing more crashes and more crash deaths,” said IIHS President Adrian Lund. “Summer travel for vacations and recreation is often riskier than the daily commute. We hope this year’s Best Drivers Report encourages more people to buckle up, watch their speeds, avoid distractions and stay off the roads after drinking alcohol.”
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018