Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work
The Brooklyn Brothers has joined forces with acting legend Sir Ian McKellen and Gary Reich, Founder and Managing Director of production company Brown Eyed Boy, to encourage and challenge brands to help reshape entertainment with more diversity and authenticity in the heroes of the stories we tell. The LGBT Heroes project will feature a series of four films built around and by people in the LGBT community. Facebook has agreed to premiere the first film via live stream.
The project was announced at a session held by The Brooklyn Brothers this year at Cannes titled “Telling A Good Story: Ian McKellen with The Brooklyn Brothers.” The conversation ended with a rallying cry to invited brands to shake up Hollywood and the entertainment status quo by including more LGBT heroes in storylines.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018