Current Helps Radio Flyer Celebrate 100 Years
2017 marks 100 Years for Radio Flyer, the creator of the iconic little red wagon. Current Marketing helped the brand celebrate its centennial by creating a heartwarming, nostalgia-filled video that highlights the moments of joy and adventure experienced by families raised with Radio Flyer products. Creative, which features a snapshot of everyday childhood moments, was derived from parents’ concern that there isn't enough time to create meaningful memories with their children. The spot also highlights the trust parents have in Radio Flyer products, which often stay in families for generations, through texts between relatives.
The video is part of Current and Radio Flyer’s year-long campaign that brings to life the brand’s deeply rooted brand identity of outdoor play, bringing smiles to kids of all ages and creating warm memories that last a lifetime. Celebrations kicked off in March with the first ever pop-up travel agency for kids, Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, and continued into July, with the World's Largest Wagon rolled out in downtown Chicago, the company’s hometown.
“We wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for you,” Radio Flyer CEO Robert Pasin said. “Time certainly does fly, we encourage you to embrace the precious moments of childhood and enjoy the ride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your families’ memories.”
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018