Current Helps Radio Flyer Celebrate 100 Years
2017 marks 100 Years for Radio Flyer, the creator of the iconic little red wagon. Current Marketing helped the brand celebrate its centennial by creating a heartwarming, nostalgia-filled video that highlights the moments of joy and adventure experienced by families raised with Radio Flyer products. Creative, which features a snapshot of everyday childhood moments, was derived from parents’ concern that there isn't enough time to create meaningful memories with their children. The spot also highlights the trust parents have in Radio Flyer products, which often stay in families for generations, through texts between relatives.
The video is part of Current and Radio Flyer’s year-long campaign that brings to life the brand’s deeply rooted brand identity of outdoor play, bringing smiles to kids of all ages and creating warm memories that last a lifetime. Celebrations kicked off in March with the first ever pop-up travel agency for kids, Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, and continued into July, with the World's Largest Wagon rolled out in downtown Chicago, the company’s hometown.
“We wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for you,” Radio Flyer CEO Robert Pasin said. “Time certainly does fly, we encourage you to embrace the precious moments of childhood and enjoy the ride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your families’ memories.”
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018