Carmichael Lynch Shows How Jack Link’s ‘Beats the Snack out of Other Snacks'
For some time now, people have surmised that Jack Link’s Jerky is just another tasty snack. Somewhere along the line, these surmise-ers forgot that jerky is made of meat and that meat is made of protein and that protein is good. So, while looking for ways to summarize jerky’s myriad benefits, Carmichael Lynch dug deep into nutritional facts of all kinds. In the end, illustrating powerful protein power and nutritional superiority through the use of tools like polygraphs and protein detectors proved the best way to demonstrate that Jack Link’s Jerky beats the snack out of other snacks.
In the new “Versus” campaign, Jack Link’s takes a tongue-in-cheek approach to nutrition facts while also illustrating the upside of portable protein snacks. Five new spots reprise the line “Beats the snack out of other snacks” and shows the benefits of Jack Link’s Jerky in relationship to other snack options that are less portable and lower in protein.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019