Carmichael Lynch Shows How Jack Link’s ‘Beats the Snack out of Other Snacks'
For some time now, people have surmised that Jack Link’s Jerky is just another tasty snack. Somewhere along the line, these surmise-ers forgot that jerky is made of meat and that meat is made of protein and that protein is good. So, while looking for ways to summarize jerky’s myriad benefits, Carmichael Lynch dug deep into nutritional facts of all kinds. In the end, illustrating powerful protein power and nutritional superiority through the use of tools like polygraphs and protein detectors proved the best way to demonstrate that Jack Link’s Jerky beats the snack out of other snacks.
In the new “Versus” campaign, Jack Link’s takes a tongue-in-cheek approach to nutrition facts while also illustrating the upside of portable protein snacks. Five new spots reprise the line “Beats the snack out of other snacks” and shows the benefits of Jack Link’s Jerky in relationship to other snack options that are less portable and lower in protein.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018