McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’
The new “Home Again” spot in the New York Lottery / Cash4Life “How Would You Spend It?” campaign was produced to keep New Yorkers thinking about how they would spend their days if they won $1,000 a day for life.
Cash4Life is a very unique kind of draw game. The only one from the New York Lottery that offers players a chance to win $1,000 a day for life, rather than your typical jackpot. Because of this, it gives players a unique opportunity to dream about how they’d spend their days not just their new-found dollars.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018