McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’
The new “Home Again” spot in the New York Lottery / Cash4Life “How Would You Spend It?” campaign was produced to keep New Yorkers thinking about how they would spend their days if they won $1,000 a day for life.
Cash4Life is a very unique kind of draw game. The only one from the New York Lottery that offers players a chance to win $1,000 a day for life, rather than your typical jackpot. Because of this, it gives players a unique opportunity to dream about how they’d spend their days not just their new-found dollars.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018