McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’
The new “Home Again” spot in the New York Lottery / Cash4Life “How Would You Spend It?” campaign was produced to keep New Yorkers thinking about how they would spend their days if they won $1,000 a day for life.
Cash4Life is a very unique kind of draw game. The only one from the New York Lottery that offers players a chance to win $1,000 a day for life, rather than your typical jackpot. Because of this, it gives players a unique opportunity to dream about how they’d spend their days not just their new-found dollars.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018