McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’
The new “Home Again” spot in the New York Lottery / Cash4Life “How Would You Spend It?” campaign was produced to keep New Yorkers thinking about how they would spend their days if they won $1,000 a day for life.
Cash4Life is a very unique kind of draw game. The only one from the New York Lottery that offers players a chance to win $1,000 a day for life, rather than your typical jackpot. Because of this, it gives players a unique opportunity to dream about how they’d spend their days not just their new-found dollars.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019