McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’
The new “Home Again” spot in the New York Lottery / Cash4Life “How Would You Spend It?” campaign was produced to keep New Yorkers thinking about how they would spend their days if they won $1,000 a day for life.
Cash4Life is a very unique kind of draw game. The only one from the New York Lottery that offers players a chance to win $1,000 a day for life, rather than your typical jackpot. Because of this, it gives players a unique opportunity to dream about how they’d spend their days not just their new-found dollars.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018