Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC
New York City has a big problem: there aren't many clean, reliable public bathrooms available. This summer, Jack Morton and Charmin looked to meet this need by piloting the first-ever on-demand mobile bathroom service, Charmin Van-GO.
New Yorkers could visit CharminVanGo.com and follow the simple directions to request a Charmin Van-GO. With just a few clicks, a totally private and super clean bathroom was delivered directly to people in select NYC neighborhoods.
With Black-ish star Anthony Anderson onboard, Charmin Van-GO traveled through some of NYC’s busiest neighborhoods to bring bathrooms to those in need, while surprising and delighting people with bathroom humor along the route.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018