Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC
New York City has a big problem: there aren't many clean, reliable public bathrooms available. This summer, Jack Morton and Charmin looked to meet this need by piloting the first-ever on-demand mobile bathroom service, Charmin Van-GO.
New Yorkers could visit CharminVanGo.com and follow the simple directions to request a Charmin Van-GO. With just a few clicks, a totally private and super clean bathroom was delivered directly to people in select NYC neighborhoods.
With Black-ish star Anthony Anderson onboard, Charmin Van-GO traveled through some of NYC’s busiest neighborhoods to bring bathrooms to those in need, while surprising and delighting people with bathroom humor along the route.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018