Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC
New York City has a big problem: there aren't many clean, reliable public bathrooms available. This summer, Jack Morton and Charmin looked to meet this need by piloting the first-ever on-demand mobile bathroom service, Charmin Van-GO.
New Yorkers could visit CharminVanGo.com and follow the simple directions to request a Charmin Van-GO. With just a few clicks, a totally private and super clean bathroom was delivered directly to people in select NYC neighborhoods.
With Black-ish star Anthony Anderson onboard, Charmin Van-GO traveled through some of NYC’s busiest neighborhoods to bring bathrooms to those in need, while surprising and delighting people with bathroom humor along the route.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018