Campbell Ewald and Ad Council Launch “Dad Jokes”
In honor of Tell A Joke Day, Campbell Ewald teamed up with the Ad Council and National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse to launch TV, radio, OOH, online and print PSAs that recognize the critical role fathers play in the lives of their children.
According to The Ad Council, nearly 24 million children in the U.S. don’t live with their biological fathers. In a recent study on Fatherhood Involvement, most fathers said that the issue of “father involvement” was important to them personally and most have sought information about how to spend more quality time with their children.
With that in mind, the pro bono work strives to encourage dads to play an active role in their kids’ lives and emphasizes that making a moment can be as simple as telling a joke. The PSAs showcase kids reciting some of their favorite jokes shared by their dads, illustrating just how impactful even the smallest moments spent together can be on a child’s life. #DadJokesRule
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018