The Martin Agency and GEICO Continue "It’s What You Do"
The Martin Agency and GEICO continue their “It’s What You Do” TV campaign with the latest installment, “If you’re a ref you way over-explain things, it’s what you do.” Timed to launch with the 2017 football season, the spot features a ref with his wife and friends at a fancy, high-end restaurant. The popular “It’s What You Do” campaign humorously brings to life everyday human truths including, “If you want to save 15% or more on car insurance you switch to GEICO, it’s what you do.” To see more spots in the campaign as well as many other GEICO commercials and social content, subscribe to the GEICO channel on YouTube.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019