The Martin Agency and GEICO Continue "It’s What You Do"
The Martin Agency and GEICO continue their “It’s What You Do” TV campaign with the latest installment, “If you’re a ref you way over-explain things, it’s what you do.” Timed to launch with the 2017 football season, the spot features a ref with his wife and friends at a fancy, high-end restaurant. The popular “It’s What You Do” campaign humorously brings to life everyday human truths including, “If you want to save 15% or more on car insurance you switch to GEICO, it’s what you do.” To see more spots in the campaign as well as many other GEICO commercials and social content, subscribe to the GEICO channel on YouTube.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018