The Martin Agency and GEICO Continue "It’s What You Do"
The Martin Agency and GEICO continue their “It’s What You Do” TV campaign with the latest installment, “If you’re a ref you way over-explain things, it’s what you do.” Timed to launch with the 2017 football season, the spot features a ref with his wife and friends at a fancy, high-end restaurant. The popular “It’s What You Do” campaign humorously brings to life everyday human truths including, “If you want to save 15% or more on car insurance you switch to GEICO, it’s what you do.” To see more spots in the campaign as well as many other GEICO commercials and social content, subscribe to the GEICO channel on YouTube.
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018