The Martin Agency and GEICO Continue "It’s What You Do"
The Martin Agency and GEICO continue their “It’s What You Do” TV campaign with the latest installment, “If you’re a ref you way over-explain things, it’s what you do.” Timed to launch with the 2017 football season, the spot features a ref with his wife and friends at a fancy, high-end restaurant. The popular “It’s What You Do” campaign humorously brings to life everyday human truths including, “If you want to save 15% or more on car insurance you switch to GEICO, it’s what you do.” To see more spots in the campaign as well as many other GEICO commercials and social content, subscribe to the GEICO channel on YouTube.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018