Subaru and Carmichael Lynch Debut New Spots
Subaru of America and Carmichael Lynch debuted a set of new advertising spots centered around the launch of the all-new 2018 Crosstrek. The new spots showcase the automaker's latest SUV and give viewers an intimate look into the different lives of Crosstrek owners, while featuring the similarities that unify them all – a sense of adventure, both today and miles down the road.
The spots, directed by acclaimed cinematographer Lance Acord, highlight two experiences in which Subaru drivers navigate life’s bumpy roads, as detailed below:
- "Forever Young" – You always want the things you love to last a long time. In this story, a stoic, old fisherman with a long-lasting, older Subaru is hoping to enjoy a day of solitary fishing. But when a young surfer in a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek also arrives at the same remote beach, it’s revealed that these two men – and their cars – have far more in common than it seems.
- "Welcome to the Pack" – During their first weekend road trip together, a young man repeatedly tries to win the affection of his new girlfriend’s faithful – but very skeptical – old dog. Only one thing is certain. No matter how bumpy their road, her faithful 2018 Subaru Crosstrek will be with them every mile of their journey.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018