Subaru and Carmichael Lynch Debut New Spots
Subaru of America and Carmichael Lynch debuted a set of new advertising spots centered around the launch of the all-new 2018 Crosstrek. The new spots showcase the automaker's latest SUV and give viewers an intimate look into the different lives of Crosstrek owners, while featuring the similarities that unify them all – a sense of adventure, both today and miles down the road.
The spots, directed by acclaimed cinematographer Lance Acord, highlight two experiences in which Subaru drivers navigate life’s bumpy roads, as detailed below:
- "Forever Young" – You always want the things you love to last a long time. In this story, a stoic, old fisherman with a long-lasting, older Subaru is hoping to enjoy a day of solitary fishing. But when a young surfer in a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek also arrives at the same remote beach, it’s revealed that these two men – and their cars – have far more in common than it seems.
- "Welcome to the Pack" – During their first weekend road trip together, a young man repeatedly tries to win the affection of his new girlfriend’s faithful – but very skeptical – old dog. Only one thing is certain. No matter how bumpy their road, her faithful 2018 Subaru Crosstrek will be with them every mile of their journey.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019