Subaru and Carmichael Lynch Debut New Spots
Subaru of America and Carmichael Lynch debuted a set of new advertising spots centered around the launch of the all-new 2018 Crosstrek. The new spots showcase the automaker's latest SUV and give viewers an intimate look into the different lives of Crosstrek owners, while featuring the similarities that unify them all – a sense of adventure, both today and miles down the road.
The spots, directed by acclaimed cinematographer Lance Acord, highlight two experiences in which Subaru drivers navigate life’s bumpy roads, as detailed below:
- "Forever Young" – You always want the things you love to last a long time. In this story, a stoic, old fisherman with a long-lasting, older Subaru is hoping to enjoy a day of solitary fishing. But when a young surfer in a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek also arrives at the same remote beach, it’s revealed that these two men – and their cars – have far more in common than it seems.
- "Welcome to the Pack" – During their first weekend road trip together, a young man repeatedly tries to win the affection of his new girlfriend’s faithful – but very skeptical – old dog. Only one thing is certain. No matter how bumpy their road, her faithful 2018 Subaru Crosstrek will be with them every mile of their journey.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019