Subaru and Carmichael Lynch Debut New Spots
Subaru of America and Carmichael Lynch debuted a set of new advertising spots centered around the launch of the all-new 2018 Crosstrek. The new spots showcase the automaker's latest SUV and give viewers an intimate look into the different lives of Crosstrek owners, while featuring the similarities that unify them all – a sense of adventure, both today and miles down the road.
The spots, directed by acclaimed cinematographer Lance Acord, highlight two experiences in which Subaru drivers navigate life’s bumpy roads, as detailed below:
- "Forever Young" – You always want the things you love to last a long time. In this story, a stoic, old fisherman with a long-lasting, older Subaru is hoping to enjoy a day of solitary fishing. But when a young surfer in a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek also arrives at the same remote beach, it’s revealed that these two men – and their cars – have far more in common than it seems.
- "Welcome to the Pack" – During their first weekend road trip together, a young man repeatedly tries to win the affection of his new girlfriend’s faithful – but very skeptical – old dog. Only one thing is certain. No matter how bumpy their road, her faithful 2018 Subaru Crosstrek will be with them every mile of their journey.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018