EP+Co and UPS Launch The UPS Store "Elevator Pitch" 2.0
The UPS Store returns for a second edition of its online reality show, The Elevator Pitch. Hosted by business guru, Marcus Lemonis, each episode features three small business owners giving their pitch for a chance at $10,000.
EP+Co brought The UPS Store “Elevator Pitch” 2.0 to life from concept to production. Following the success of the first edition, the second edition features a certain genre of small business owners in each episode – mom and pop duos, veterans and foodies. The new season also offers viewers dramatic twists and turns while providing valuable insights on how to deliver the best elevator pitch, led by successful entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis.
Connecting content to commerce, each contestant came prepared with marketing materials created through The UPS Store’s online print site.
Featured during their pitches, each contestant's business card and brochure templates are available as part of an exclusive Marcus Lemonis-approved Elevator Pitch Collection.
The episodes are supported by a full 360 campaign leveraging banners, search and social assets to drive online print sales.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019