EP+Co and UPS Launch The UPS Store "Elevator Pitch" 2.0
The UPS Store returns for a second edition of its online reality show, The Elevator Pitch. Hosted by business guru, Marcus Lemonis, each episode features three small business owners giving their pitch for a chance at $10,000.
EP+Co brought The UPS Store “Elevator Pitch” 2.0 to life from concept to production. Following the success of the first edition, the second edition features a certain genre of small business owners in each episode – mom and pop duos, veterans and foodies. The new season also offers viewers dramatic twists and turns while providing valuable insights on how to deliver the best elevator pitch, led by successful entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis.
Connecting content to commerce, each contestant came prepared with marketing materials created through The UPS Store’s online print site.
Featured during their pitches, each contestant's business card and brochure templates are available as part of an exclusive Marcus Lemonis-approved Elevator Pitch Collection.
The episodes are supported by a full 360 campaign leveraging banners, search and social assets to drive online print sales.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019