EP+Co and UPS Launch The UPS Store "Elevator Pitch" 2.0
The UPS Store returns for a second edition of its online reality show, The Elevator Pitch. Hosted by business guru, Marcus Lemonis, each episode features three small business owners giving their pitch for a chance at $10,000.
EP+Co brought The UPS Store “Elevator Pitch” 2.0 to life from concept to production. Following the success of the first edition, the second edition features a certain genre of small business owners in each episode – mom and pop duos, veterans and foodies. The new season also offers viewers dramatic twists and turns while providing valuable insights on how to deliver the best elevator pitch, led by successful entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis.
Connecting content to commerce, each contestant came prepared with marketing materials created through The UPS Store’s online print site.
Featured during their pitches, each contestant's business card and brochure templates are available as part of an exclusive Marcus Lemonis-approved Elevator Pitch Collection.
The episodes are supported by a full 360 campaign leveraging banners, search and social assets to drive online print sales.
- Mullen Lintas Mumbai and Bajaj Avenger Launch #NoPlasticPatriotism - Published on 08/21/2018
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018