EP+Co and UPS Launch The UPS Store "Elevator Pitch" 2.0
The UPS Store returns for a second edition of its online reality show, The Elevator Pitch. Hosted by business guru, Marcus Lemonis, each episode features three small business owners giving their pitch for a chance at $10,000.
EP+Co brought The UPS Store “Elevator Pitch” 2.0 to life from concept to production. Following the success of the first edition, the second edition features a certain genre of small business owners in each episode – mom and pop duos, veterans and foodies. The new season also offers viewers dramatic twists and turns while providing valuable insights on how to deliver the best elevator pitch, led by successful entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis.
Connecting content to commerce, each contestant came prepared with marketing materials created through The UPS Store’s online print site.
Featured during their pitches, each contestant's business card and brochure templates are available as part of an exclusive Marcus Lemonis-approved Elevator Pitch Collection.
The episodes are supported by a full 360 campaign leveraging banners, search and social assets to drive online print sales.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018