EP+Co and UPS Launch The UPS Store "Elevator Pitch" 2.0
The UPS Store returns for a second edition of its online reality show, The Elevator Pitch. Hosted by business guru, Marcus Lemonis, each episode features three small business owners giving their pitch for a chance at $10,000.
EP+Co brought The UPS Store “Elevator Pitch” 2.0 to life from concept to production. Following the success of the first edition, the second edition features a certain genre of small business owners in each episode – mom and pop duos, veterans and foodies. The new season also offers viewers dramatic twists and turns while providing valuable insights on how to deliver the best elevator pitch, led by successful entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis.
Connecting content to commerce, each contestant came prepared with marketing materials created through The UPS Store’s online print site.
Featured during their pitches, each contestant's business card and brochure templates are available as part of an exclusive Marcus Lemonis-approved Elevator Pitch Collection.
The episodes are supported by a full 360 campaign leveraging banners, search and social assets to drive online print sales.
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- Acxiom Works with Heathrow on Customer Experience - Published on 10/04/2018