Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model
Genuine, IPG’s digital creative shop, has been named agency of record for Welch’s, after working with the brand on digital and social since last year. Genuine and Welch’s have launched a new campaign, “Farmer Owned. Family Grown,” that focuses on the brand’s farmer co-op model that sets it apart from others in the category. Welch’s has been owned by the National Grape Cooperative Association since 1956 and Its roster currently includes more than 900 family farm owners.
“This isn’t just a juice launched by another conglomerate,” noted Genuine Founder and CCO Chris Pape “In fact, it’s not a company at all: it’s a co-op, a collection of hundreds of family farmers across the U.S. who worked together to produce this powerful fruit, the Concord grape.”
“The juice category is saturated with sensational ads targeted to kids, which has created a lot of mistrust among moms. One of the insights that digital has brought to Welch’s is that they now know just how important it is for today’s moms to know who they’re buying from,” said Pape. “They want to trust the product and know what’s behind it.”
The campaign also includes radio and display ads, paid search, long-form videos and for social media. Genuine also redesigned Welch’s website, and new packaging that will launch this fall.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018