Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model
Genuine, IPG’s digital creative shop, has been named agency of record for Welch’s, after working with the brand on digital and social since last year. Genuine and Welch’s have launched a new campaign, “Farmer Owned. Family Grown,” that focuses on the brand’s farmer co-op model that sets it apart from others in the category. Welch’s has been owned by the National Grape Cooperative Association since 1956 and Its roster currently includes more than 900 family farm owners.
“This isn’t just a juice launched by another conglomerate,” noted Genuine Founder and CCO Chris Pape “In fact, it’s not a company at all: it’s a co-op, a collection of hundreds of family farmers across the U.S. who worked together to produce this powerful fruit, the Concord grape.”
“The juice category is saturated with sensational ads targeted to kids, which has created a lot of mistrust among moms. One of the insights that digital has brought to Welch’s is that they now know just how important it is for today’s moms to know who they’re buying from,” said Pape. “They want to trust the product and know what’s behind it.”
The campaign also includes radio and display ads, paid search, long-form videos and for social media. Genuine also redesigned Welch’s website, and new packaging that will launch this fall.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019