Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model
Genuine, IPG’s digital creative shop, has been named agency of record for Welch’s, after working with the brand on digital and social since last year. Genuine and Welch’s have launched a new campaign, “Farmer Owned. Family Grown,” that focuses on the brand’s farmer co-op model that sets it apart from others in the category. Welch’s has been owned by the National Grape Cooperative Association since 1956 and Its roster currently includes more than 900 family farm owners.
“This isn’t just a juice launched by another conglomerate,” noted Genuine Founder and CCO Chris Pape “In fact, it’s not a company at all: it’s a co-op, a collection of hundreds of family farmers across the U.S. who worked together to produce this powerful fruit, the Concord grape.”
“The juice category is saturated with sensational ads targeted to kids, which has created a lot of mistrust among moms. One of the insights that digital has brought to Welch’s is that they now know just how important it is for today’s moms to know who they’re buying from,” said Pape. “They want to trust the product and know what’s behind it.”
The campaign also includes radio and display ads, paid search, long-form videos and for social media. Genuine also redesigned Welch’s website, and new packaging that will launch this fall.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019