Carmichael Lynch and Jack Link’s Are Back with Sasquatch and He’s Edgier than Ever
Carmichael Lynch and Jack Link’s have launched the most recent installment of the “Workin’ Out With Sasquatch” campaign. In the new work, launching on broadcast and digital platforms, the woodland beast leads jerky-powered workouts focused on rebuilding muscle and refueling with professional football players Clay Matthews and Odell Beckham Jr.
The campaign, developed in partnership with AOR Carmichael Lynch, is led by two spots, “The Edge” and “Muscles.”
“The Edge” stresses the importance of said Edge for every type of athlete. The spot shows football superhumans, Clay Matthews and Odell Beckham Jr., suspended upside down, working out brain muscles, trying cryo therapy, and getting swollen with Sasquatch. Lucky for them, the meat gods had blessed them with The Edge all along. They just needed to get their head out of the huddle to realize it.
In “Muscles,” muscle-master Matthews proclaims himself as the product of hard work, superior genetics, Norse mythology and Jack Link’s protein.
“Our newest Workin’ Out With Sasquatch campaign shows how mental toughness and Jack Link’s can take your workouts and everyday activities to the next level. We can be that difference,” said TD Dixon, Chief Marketing Officer at Jack Link’s. “Clay and Odell bring the heat to these workouts yet again, and we are thrilled to partner with them and help them find their Edge as they head back to the gridiron for another season.”
Jack Link’s secrets to gaining the Edge includes :30 and :15 versions of the spots that will air on TV networks focused on the brand’s target: TNT, ESPN, NFL, MTV and FX. In addition, content will be served across the web on platforms including YouTube, Hulu and Funny or Die and on Jack Link’s social channels.
To see more Workin’ Out With Sasquatch footage, go to JackLinks.com/SasquatchWorkout or visit Jack Link’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and follow the conversation with #TheEdge and #SasquatchWorkout. For more information about Jack Link’s, visit www.JackLinks.com.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019