Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion
Michael Roth, IPG Chairman and CEO, participated in the “CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion” panel as a part of Advertising Week New York. Roth, as well as other signatories of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge, discussed creating an inclusive workplace. The panel was moderated by Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor at Fortune and also included Heather Brunner from WP Engine, Clifford Hudson from Sonic Corp, Scott Kauffman from MDC Partners and John Rogers from the Ariel Fund.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion began as an idea to change the way leaders addressed race and has quickly grown into the largest business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. IPG was among the initial group of signatories.
Roth and the other panelists discussed strategies for advancing diversity in the workplace, as well as challenges in the workplace and current political environment. Read more.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018