From Guy Snack to "My Snack"
As more consumers fueled their on-the-go lifestyles with high-protein, low-fat snacks, Jack Link’s understood the importance of evolving beyond its core target to reach a more female audience. Enter Lorissa’s Kitchen, a brand created to help women live the farm-to-table lifestyle with a truly portable snack of their own. Our challenge: establish Lorissa’s Kitchen as the best tasting, clean label, responsibly-sourced premium protein snack available.
“From Farm to Table to Wherever,” a campaign that showed our discerning target that she can get a great-tasting snack that fits her active lifestyle and discerning palate. Top-tier media sampled the product at editor events in New York City. Consumer sampling events followed at key culinary, trade and health-and-wellness events across the country, from the Aspen Food & Wine Classics and Fit Foodie Races to Expo West. Influencer partnerships, syndicated content and paid media support on food, fitness and lifestyle content platforms amplified the brand story and drove trial.
In the most successful product launch in the company’s 30-year history, we delivered more than 300 million impressions, with key placements in About.com, Today.com, MSN.com, Real Simple, Weight Watchers, SHAPE, and more. Branded content and digital integration garnered 138 million impressions, including 19 million video views, and more than 100,000 samples were distributed at events throughout the nation.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018