From Guy Snack to "My Snack"
As more consumers fueled their on-the-go lifestyles with high-protein, low-fat snacks, Jack Link’s understood the importance of evolving beyond its core target to reach a more female audience. Enter Lorissa’s Kitchen, a brand created to help women live the farm-to-table lifestyle with a truly portable snack of their own. Our challenge: establish Lorissa’s Kitchen as the best tasting, clean label, responsibly-sourced premium protein snack available.
“From Farm to Table to Wherever,” a campaign that showed our discerning target that she can get a great-tasting snack that fits her active lifestyle and discerning palate. Top-tier media sampled the product at editor events in New York City. Consumer sampling events followed at key culinary, trade and health-and-wellness events across the country, from the Aspen Food & Wine Classics and Fit Foodie Races to Expo West. Influencer partnerships, syndicated content and paid media support on food, fitness and lifestyle content platforms amplified the brand story and drove trial.
In the most successful product launch in the company’s 30-year history, we delivered more than 300 million impressions, with key placements in About.com, Today.com, MSN.com, Real Simple, Weight Watchers, SHAPE, and more. Branded content and digital integration garnered 138 million impressions, including 19 million video views, and more than 100,000 samples were distributed at events throughout the nation.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018