From Guy Snack to "My Snack"
As more consumers fueled their on-the-go lifestyles with high-protein, low-fat snacks, Jack Link’s understood the importance of evolving beyond its core target to reach a more female audience. Enter Lorissa’s Kitchen, a brand created to help women live the farm-to-table lifestyle with a truly portable snack of their own. Our challenge: establish Lorissa’s Kitchen as the best tasting, clean label, responsibly-sourced premium protein snack available.
“From Farm to Table to Wherever,” a campaign that showed our discerning target that she can get a great-tasting snack that fits her active lifestyle and discerning palate. Top-tier media sampled the product at editor events in New York City. Consumer sampling events followed at key culinary, trade and health-and-wellness events across the country, from the Aspen Food & Wine Classics and Fit Foodie Races to Expo West. Influencer partnerships, syndicated content and paid media support on food, fitness and lifestyle content platforms amplified the brand story and drove trial.
In the most successful product launch in the company’s 30-year history, we delivered more than 300 million impressions, with key placements in About.com, Today.com, MSN.com, Real Simple, Weight Watchers, SHAPE, and more. Branded content and digital integration garnered 138 million impressions, including 19 million video views, and more than 100,000 samples were distributed at events throughout the nation.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019