From Guy Snack to "My Snack"
As more consumers fueled their on-the-go lifestyles with high-protein, low-fat snacks, Jack Link’s understood the importance of evolving beyond its core target to reach a more female audience. Enter Lorissa’s Kitchen, a brand created to help women live the farm-to-table lifestyle with a truly portable snack of their own. Our challenge: establish Lorissa’s Kitchen as the best tasting, clean label, responsibly-sourced premium protein snack available.
“From Farm to Table to Wherever,” a campaign that showed our discerning target that she can get a great-tasting snack that fits her active lifestyle and discerning palate. Top-tier media sampled the product at editor events in New York City. Consumer sampling events followed at key culinary, trade and health-and-wellness events across the country, from the Aspen Food & Wine Classics and Fit Foodie Races to Expo West. Influencer partnerships, syndicated content and paid media support on food, fitness and lifestyle content platforms amplified the brand story and drove trial.
In the most successful product launch in the company’s 30-year history, we delivered more than 300 million impressions, with key placements in About.com, Today.com, MSN.com, Real Simple, Weight Watchers, SHAPE, and more. Branded content and digital integration garnered 138 million impressions, including 19 million video views, and more than 100,000 samples were distributed at events throughout the nation.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019