Dress Like a Mom
Evereve is a unique retail concept, catering specifically to moms, with stylish, on-trend clothing. Despite having grown to nearly 80 locations in 20 states, the brand had low awareness compared to larger, more established retail chains. Our challenge: Create its first-ever integrated marketing campaign while driving retail traffic to stores and evereve.com.
Through research we learned that modern moms didn’t believe traditional advertising accurately portrayed them as the stylish, confident and optimistic women they really are. Our campaign idea — Dress Like a Mom — tackles the stigma of “mom fashion” head-on, bringing the ethos of the brand to life in a bold, fun and lighthearted way.
Hardworking, geo-targeted billboards and digital ads brought stopping power through eye-catching visuals and smart messaging. In-store posters inspired 1,200 Evereve stylists to bring the brand’s message to shoppers. A robust influencer marketing, earned media and social strategy supported the effort, while top fashion and lifestyle media editors attended an immersive brand event in Manhattan.
Dress Like a Mom is resonating. Since launching in 2017, participants exposed to the campaign show a 26.2 percent increase in awareness, far above the apparel industry average. Digital paid media has driven over 23,000 website sessions, 87 percent of which were first-time visits. Our earned media campaign has generated 40 million impressions and counting, and our team of influencers has created over 70 pieces of original content, driving hundreds of direct sales to date.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019