Dress Like a Mom
Evereve is a unique retail concept, catering specifically to moms, with stylish, on-trend clothing. Despite having grown to nearly 80 locations in 20 states, the brand had low awareness compared to larger, more established retail chains. Our challenge: Create its first-ever integrated marketing campaign while driving retail traffic to stores and evereve.com.
Through research we learned that modern moms didn’t believe traditional advertising accurately portrayed them as the stylish, confident and optimistic women they really are. Our campaign idea — Dress Like a Mom — tackles the stigma of “mom fashion” head-on, bringing the ethos of the brand to life in a bold, fun and lighthearted way.
Hardworking, geo-targeted billboards and digital ads brought stopping power through eye-catching visuals and smart messaging. In-store posters inspired 1,200 Evereve stylists to bring the brand’s message to shoppers. A robust influencer marketing, earned media and social strategy supported the effort, while top fashion and lifestyle media editors attended an immersive brand event in Manhattan.
Dress Like a Mom is resonating. Since launching in 2017, participants exposed to the campaign show a 26.2 percent increase in awareness, far above the apparel industry average. Digital paid media has driven over 23,000 website sessions, 87 percent of which were first-time visits. Our earned media campaign has generated 40 million impressions and counting, and our team of influencers has created over 70 pieces of original content, driving hundreds of direct sales to date.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018