Fueling Fitness Fanatics with Clean Nutrition
Sport supplements can be a dirty business. Shortcuts. Quick wins. Banned substances. So when Garden of Life, a leader in USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified nutritional products, created the cleanest line of performance supplements ever — Garden of Life SPORT — we had to convince fitness enthusiasts they could get the results they crave without any compromises.
“Train for the clean workout.” SPORT launched with an experiential event in which fitness, wellness and lifestyle media were invited to work out with celebrity trainer Don Saladino, at his New York City fitness studio and share their experiences through their media and social channels.
Our anthem video – “Get Dirty” – ran on digital, on the brand’s website and social channels, amplified with paid support for several months, as well as on a weekend network TV buy on NBC and NBCSN.
In addition, custom videos and content co-created with health-and-wellness publisher Rodale and outdoor adventure blogger Kristen Bor showed how SPORT can fuel performance in sports and everyday life.
USA Track & Field and National Strength & Conditioning Association sponsorships helped Garden of Life educate athletes, trainers and coaches on the importance of clean nutrition.
In one of the most successful product launches in Garden of Life’s recent history, the campaign delivered millions of media impressions (including coverage in People, Well+Good, The Daily Burn and Eat This, Not That); millions of social impressions for all #GOLSport content; and millions of digital impressions. Within four months, Garden of Life SPORT became the No. 1-selling sport protein based on dollar rankings. Now that’s a clean win!
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018