Fueling Fitness Fanatics with Clean Nutrition
Sport supplements can be a dirty business. Shortcuts. Quick wins. Banned substances. So when Garden of Life, a leader in USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified nutritional products, created the cleanest line of performance supplements ever — Garden of Life SPORT — we had to convince fitness enthusiasts they could get the results they crave without any compromises.
“Train for the clean workout.” SPORT launched with an experiential event in which fitness, wellness and lifestyle media were invited to work out with celebrity trainer Don Saladino, at his New York City fitness studio and share their experiences through their media and social channels.
Our anthem video – “Get Dirty” – ran on digital, on the brand’s website and social channels, amplified with paid support for several months, as well as on a weekend network TV buy on NBC and NBCSN.
In addition, custom videos and content co-created with health-and-wellness publisher Rodale and outdoor adventure blogger Kristen Bor showed how SPORT can fuel performance in sports and everyday life.
USA Track & Field and National Strength & Conditioning Association sponsorships helped Garden of Life educate athletes, trainers and coaches on the importance of clean nutrition.
In one of the most successful product launches in Garden of Life’s recent history, the campaign delivered millions of media impressions (including coverage in People, Well+Good, The Daily Burn and Eat This, Not That); millions of social impressions for all #GOLSport content; and millions of digital impressions. Within four months, Garden of Life SPORT became the No. 1-selling sport protein based on dollar rankings. Now that’s a clean win!
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018