Fueling Fitness Fanatics with Clean Nutrition
Sport supplements can be a dirty business. Shortcuts. Quick wins. Banned substances. So when Garden of Life, a leader in USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified nutritional products, created the cleanest line of performance supplements ever — Garden of Life SPORT — we had to convince fitness enthusiasts they could get the results they crave without any compromises.
“Train for the clean workout.” SPORT launched with an experiential event in which fitness, wellness and lifestyle media were invited to work out with celebrity trainer Don Saladino, at his New York City fitness studio and share their experiences through their media and social channels.
Our anthem video – “Get Dirty” – ran on digital, on the brand’s website and social channels, amplified with paid support for several months, as well as on a weekend network TV buy on NBC and NBCSN.
In addition, custom videos and content co-created with health-and-wellness publisher Rodale and outdoor adventure blogger Kristen Bor showed how SPORT can fuel performance in sports and everyday life.
USA Track & Field and National Strength & Conditioning Association sponsorships helped Garden of Life educate athletes, trainers and coaches on the importance of clean nutrition.
In one of the most successful product launches in Garden of Life’s recent history, the campaign delivered millions of media impressions (including coverage in People, Well+Good, The Daily Burn and Eat This, Not That); millions of social impressions for all #GOLSport content; and millions of digital impressions. Within four months, Garden of Life SPORT became the No. 1-selling sport protein based on dollar rankings. Now that’s a clean win!
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019