Fueling Fitness Fanatics with Clean Nutrition
Sport supplements can be a dirty business. Shortcuts. Quick wins. Banned substances. So when Garden of Life, a leader in USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified nutritional products, created the cleanest line of performance supplements ever — Garden of Life SPORT — we had to convince fitness enthusiasts they could get the results they crave without any compromises.
“Train for the clean workout.” SPORT launched with an experiential event in which fitness, wellness and lifestyle media were invited to work out with celebrity trainer Don Saladino, at his New York City fitness studio and share their experiences through their media and social channels.
Our anthem video – “Get Dirty” – ran on digital, on the brand’s website and social channels, amplified with paid support for several months, as well as on a weekend network TV buy on NBC and NBCSN.
In addition, custom videos and content co-created with health-and-wellness publisher Rodale and outdoor adventure blogger Kristen Bor showed how SPORT can fuel performance in sports and everyday life.
USA Track & Field and National Strength & Conditioning Association sponsorships helped Garden of Life educate athletes, trainers and coaches on the importance of clean nutrition.
In one of the most successful product launches in Garden of Life’s recent history, the campaign delivered millions of media impressions (including coverage in People, Well+Good, The Daily Burn and Eat This, Not That); millions of social impressions for all #GOLSport content; and millions of digital impressions. Within four months, Garden of Life SPORT became the No. 1-selling sport protein based on dollar rankings. Now that’s a clean win!
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019