MullenLowe and Royal Caribbean Showcase Local Flavor in Short Films
Royal Caribbean knows that part of the lure of adventure lies in experiencing the local culture. To bring their audience an authentic connection with people and culture, MullenLowe Boston created an original miniseries entitled The Local. The documentary series celebrates people around the world, their unique passions, communities and cultures.
In the premiere season, three locals from Alaska are highlighted: Wayne Price, a Tlingit master carver determined to keep his culture alive while bringing peace and healing to those in need; Mary Smith, a culinary expert and food journalist on a mission to bring recognition to the Alaskan culinary scene while telling the stories behind each dish; and Dan Oberlatz, a wilderness explorer who enjoyed his visit to Alaska so much, he moved there and now guides expeditions into Alaska’s backcountry for a living.
“Ultimately, we wanted our audience to experience the content like they would a film,” said Kara Wallace, VP of North America Marketing at Royal Caribbean. “We wanted them to get lost in the unique stories and perspectives of Alaska; to watch and think, ‘I want to go there, I want to do that,'” she continued.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018