CARMICHAEL LYNCH DEBUTS NEW TELEVISION ADS FOR OOMA MINNEAPOLIS
Carmichael Lynch worked with Ooma, Inc., a leader in internet phone service for homes and businesses, to create two new television ads centered around the brand’s advanced privacy and security features. The commercials will run in select markets including Atlanta, Seattle, Denver, Nashville and Portland.
“The new television spots highlight everything Ooma can do that most home phones can’t, like be a security system for your home, or block unwanted callers before they call,” said Jim Gustke, Vice President of Marketing at Ooma. “We wanted to show that Ooma is a phone service re-imagined for today’s home in a fresh, fun way.”
Each commercial was shot as a continuous take and directed by award-winning director Eric Anderson, who has won Emmys for his opening title work on the hit TV series, Dexter and Six Feet Under.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018