CARMICHAEL LYNCH DEBUTS NEW TELEVISION ADS FOR OOMA MINNEAPOLIS
Carmichael Lynch worked with Ooma, Inc., a leader in internet phone service for homes and businesses, to create two new television ads centered around the brand’s advanced privacy and security features. The commercials will run in select markets including Atlanta, Seattle, Denver, Nashville and Portland.
“The new television spots highlight everything Ooma can do that most home phones can’t, like be a security system for your home, or block unwanted callers before they call,” said Jim Gustke, Vice President of Marketing at Ooma. “We wanted to show that Ooma is a phone service re-imagined for today’s home in a fresh, fun way.”
Each commercial was shot as a continuous take and directed by award-winning director Eric Anderson, who has won Emmys for his opening title work on the hit TV series, Dexter and Six Feet Under.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019