CARMICHAEL LYNCH DEBUTS NEW TELEVISION ADS FOR OOMA MINNEAPOLIS
Carmichael Lynch worked with Ooma, Inc., a leader in internet phone service for homes and businesses, to create two new television ads centered around the brand’s advanced privacy and security features. The commercials will run in select markets including Atlanta, Seattle, Denver, Nashville and Portland.
“The new television spots highlight everything Ooma can do that most home phones can’t, like be a security system for your home, or block unwanted callers before they call,” said Jim Gustke, Vice President of Marketing at Ooma. “We wanted to show that Ooma is a phone service re-imagined for today’s home in a fresh, fun way.”
Each commercial was shot as a continuous take and directed by award-winning director Eric Anderson, who has won Emmys for his opening title work on the hit TV series, Dexter and Six Feet Under.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019