CARMICHAEL LYNCH DEBUTS NEW TELEVISION ADS FOR OOMA MINNEAPOLIS
Carmichael Lynch worked with Ooma, Inc., a leader in internet phone service for homes and businesses, to create two new television ads centered around the brand’s advanced privacy and security features. The commercials will run in select markets including Atlanta, Seattle, Denver, Nashville and Portland.
“The new television spots highlight everything Ooma can do that most home phones can’t, like be a security system for your home, or block unwanted callers before they call,” said Jim Gustke, Vice President of Marketing at Ooma. “We wanted to show that Ooma is a phone service re-imagined for today’s home in a fresh, fun way.”
Each commercial was shot as a continuous take and directed by award-winning director Eric Anderson, who has won Emmys for his opening title work on the hit TV series, Dexter and Six Feet Under.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018