Stella Artois-Vantage Point
Stella Artois has sponsored Wimbledon for the past four years. In 2017 they wanted to increase engagement around the sponsorship, through on-site hospitality and off-site viewing events. FRUKT and Octagon were tasked with designing and producing these events as well as leading a multi-agency group to deliver a 360 campaign (OOH, press ads, digital content, social, PR, experiential).
Our activations filtered down from the campaign tagline of "Serve One To Remember." We were looking to challenge perceptions of Stella Artois by creating positive associations, and demonstration that Stella Artois could make occasions more special, particularly in connection with Wimbledon. We conducted consumer research to identify what our audience would want. We knew to tap into the trend for exclusive experiences that merge entertainment, rising foodie culture and transitory third spaces.
How We Pressed Play
For our hero event, we took over Flat Iron Square in London Bridge for the whole two weeks of the Championships, bringing together Wimbledon-inspired food, tennis, alternative commentary from Goran Ivanisevic and Matt Richardson, and of course, ice cold chalices of Stella Artois. To create a premium experience and destination, we amplified the theme of hosting. We invited top street food chefs to create interesting food pairings with beer. Our concierge service were on hand to lend an umbrella during rain-stop-play and our walled garden was a beautiful visual highlight. Alongside Flat Iron Square, we also popped up at Constellations in Liverpool in the second week of the Championships. At Wimbledon itself we created a beautiful hospitality area for guests of Stella Artois, run by the hospitality team from our friends at Octagon.
- Over 35K visitors to our screening events
- 833K views of video content
- Earned media coverage: 102.1M PR reach
- 110 influencers engaged with 3.4M earned social reach
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018