U.S. BANK AND CARMICHAEL LYNCH LAUNCH THE ‘NOSTALCHIC’ COLLECTION TO PROMOTE HOME EQUITY LOANS MINNEAPOLIS
U.S. Bank and AOR Carmichael Lynch are giving consumers a way to keep the nostalgia of their dated decor when they remodel their home. “The Nostalchic Collection” of home accents celebrates the kitschy nostalgia of homes in need of a remodel by transforming some of the most loved (or horrid!) features from a customer’s “before” photo into accent and design items to be used in the room “after.”
The campaign seeks to educate consumers about the bank’s Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) products, create engagement with the brand in an unexpected way and ultimately lead to new customers. “Every home has a quirk that the owners love to hate—the crazy wallpaper, the outdated floor that’s so ugly you can’t help but love it,” said Michael Shepard, Senior Vice President of Product Management at U.S. Bank. “This contest is a fun way to look at the old and envision the new.”
To participate in the promotion, customers upload a photo of their retro décor and tag it #Nostalchic. U.S. Bank and agency teams will engage with the entrants as they come in, and fifteen will receive a custom home accent item from the Nostalchic collection made from a pattern in their room photo. Users are also automatically entered for a chance to win $25,000 to put towards a remodel project.
“When you think about doing a home remodel, the first place you go is a design blog, so we created a social forward platform that looks and functions the same way as your favorite design app,” said Carmichael Lynch Creative Director, Brian Lambert. “The goal is to catch people in that initial design, dream stage of a home project and strike up a financial conversation about how U.S. Bank can play a role in making their imagined space a reality,” added Carmichael Lynch Creative Director, Tom Sebanc.
U.S. Bank will be advertising the campaign on home design and retail websites, such as Wayfair and HGTV, as well as paid social placements driving customers to the campaign’s website to learn more, http://www.getnostalchic.com. This is an extension of the U.S. Bank’s Power of Possible campaign, which speaks directly to U.S. Bank’s customers and their values, bringing together the financial strength and stability of the bank’s business, its strong ethical framework and its customer-centric philosophy.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019