Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads
Working with Campbell Ewald, Milk has launched its second Olympic TV spot. Building off the success of the 2016 Summer Olympic TV featuring swimmer Caitlin Leverenz, the newest TV aligns with the Winter Olympics and features freeski champion, Maddie Bowman. In both spots, both mom, and milk, are highlighted as critical parts of this journey to becoming a champion. After all, 9 out of 10 US Olympians did grow up drinking milk. In Maddie’s case, we leverage a phone call between her and her mom, as well as real home video footage to elevate the authenticity and storytelling. The TV is accompanied by digital banners, and social and digital video shorts.
Additionally, there is companion work featuring Maddie in the kid-focused “Milk it!” campaign. This work shows Maddie and some amazing kid skiers shredding it on the mountain together. We want to show kids that there is awesome inside everyone, all you gotta do is milk it!
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018