Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads
Working with Campbell Ewald, Milk has launched its second Olympic TV spot. Building off the success of the 2016 Summer Olympic TV featuring swimmer Caitlin Leverenz, the newest TV aligns with the Winter Olympics and features freeski champion, Maddie Bowman. In both spots, both mom, and milk, are highlighted as critical parts of this journey to becoming a champion. After all, 9 out of 10 US Olympians did grow up drinking milk. In Maddie’s case, we leverage a phone call between her and her mom, as well as real home video footage to elevate the authenticity and storytelling. The TV is accompanied by digital banners, and social and digital video shorts.
Additionally, there is companion work featuring Maddie in the kid-focused “Milk it!” campaign. This work shows Maddie and some amazing kid skiers shredding it on the mountain together. We want to show kids that there is awesome inside everyone, all you gotta do is milk it!
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018