Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads
Working with Campbell Ewald, Milk has launched its second Olympic TV spot. Building off the success of the 2016 Summer Olympic TV featuring swimmer Caitlin Leverenz, the newest TV aligns with the Winter Olympics and features freeski champion, Maddie Bowman. In both spots, both mom, and milk, are highlighted as critical parts of this journey to becoming a champion. After all, 9 out of 10 US Olympians did grow up drinking milk. In Maddie’s case, we leverage a phone call between her and her mom, as well as real home video footage to elevate the authenticity and storytelling. The TV is accompanied by digital banners, and social and digital video shorts.
Additionally, there is companion work featuring Maddie in the kid-focused “Milk it!” campaign. This work shows Maddie and some amazing kid skiers shredding it on the mountain together. We want to show kids that there is awesome inside everyone, all you gotta do is milk it!
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019