Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads
Working with Campbell Ewald, Milk has launched its second Olympic TV spot. Building off the success of the 2016 Summer Olympic TV featuring swimmer Caitlin Leverenz, the newest TV aligns with the Winter Olympics and features freeski champion, Maddie Bowman. In both spots, both mom, and milk, are highlighted as critical parts of this journey to becoming a champion. After all, 9 out of 10 US Olympians did grow up drinking milk. In Maddie’s case, we leverage a phone call between her and her mom, as well as real home video footage to elevate the authenticity and storytelling. The TV is accompanied by digital banners, and social and digital video shorts.
Additionally, there is companion work featuring Maddie in the kid-focused “Milk it!” campaign. This work shows Maddie and some amazing kid skiers shredding it on the mountain together. We want to show kids that there is awesome inside everyone, all you gotta do is milk it!
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018