Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation
How do you showcase to the media, trade, financial community, partners and employees that you are disrupting and transforming the travel industry through game-changing innovation? You start by turning a 37,000 square-foot raw space at the Brooklyn Navy Yard into a dynamic platform for Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCCL) to bring to life its compelling innovation story.
During this three-day event experience, RCCL’s current and “in the lab” technologies were on display in an environment designed to replicate the on-ship customer experience. Some of those innovations included a frictionless boarding process utilizing facial recognition, virtual reality dining, a “drinks anywhere” app feature and a concept stateroom of the future - to name a few.
Jack Morton partnered with RCCL to produce, design and execute the entire experience from content creation to environmental build out and on-site execution. The event, titled “SeaBeyond” delivered exactly that…and beyond.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018