Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation
How do you showcase to the media, trade, financial community, partners and employees that you are disrupting and transforming the travel industry through game-changing innovation? You start by turning a 37,000 square-foot raw space at the Brooklyn Navy Yard into a dynamic platform for Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCCL) to bring to life its compelling innovation story.
During this three-day event experience, RCCL’s current and “in the lab” technologies were on display in an environment designed to replicate the on-ship customer experience. Some of those innovations included a frictionless boarding process utilizing facial recognition, virtual reality dining, a “drinks anywhere” app feature and a concept stateroom of the future - to name a few.
Jack Morton partnered with RCCL to produce, design and execute the entire experience from content creation to environmental build out and on-site execution. The event, titled “SeaBeyond” delivered exactly that…and beyond.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018