Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation
How do you showcase to the media, trade, financial community, partners and employees that you are disrupting and transforming the travel industry through game-changing innovation? You start by turning a 37,000 square-foot raw space at the Brooklyn Navy Yard into a dynamic platform for Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCCL) to bring to life its compelling innovation story.
During this three-day event experience, RCCL’s current and “in the lab” technologies were on display in an environment designed to replicate the on-ship customer experience. Some of those innovations included a frictionless boarding process utilizing facial recognition, virtual reality dining, a “drinks anywhere” app feature and a concept stateroom of the future - to name a few.
Jack Morton partnered with RCCL to produce, design and execute the entire experience from content creation to environmental build out and on-site execution. The event, titled “SeaBeyond” delivered exactly that…and beyond.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018