Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation
How do you showcase to the media, trade, financial community, partners and employees that you are disrupting and transforming the travel industry through game-changing innovation? You start by turning a 37,000 square-foot raw space at the Brooklyn Navy Yard into a dynamic platform for Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCCL) to bring to life its compelling innovation story.
During this three-day event experience, RCCL’s current and “in the lab” technologies were on display in an environment designed to replicate the on-ship customer experience. Some of those innovations included a frictionless boarding process utilizing facial recognition, virtual reality dining, a “drinks anywhere” app feature and a concept stateroom of the future - to name a few.
Jack Morton partnered with RCCL to produce, design and execute the entire experience from content creation to environmental build out and on-site execution. The event, titled “SeaBeyond” delivered exactly that…and beyond.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018