R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color
R/GA and Muji created a neon pop-installation mural of the Tokyo skyline using 37,968 multicoloured Muji pens and projection mapping.
The installation, which is on display in Muji’s Forum des Halles store in Paris, serves as a “unique Christmas gift” for Tokyo’s sister city Paris and celebrates the similarities between the two cities major landmarks, the Tokyo Tower and the Eiffel Tower.
The installation has been created by R/GA Tokyo in collaboration with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in a bid to promote the city as a travel destination.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019