R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color
R/GA and Muji created a neon pop-installation mural of the Tokyo skyline using 37,968 multicoloured Muji pens and projection mapping.
The installation, which is on display in Muji’s Forum des Halles store in Paris, serves as a “unique Christmas gift” for Tokyo’s sister city Paris and celebrates the similarities between the two cities major landmarks, the Tokyo Tower and the Eiffel Tower.
The installation has been created by R/GA Tokyo in collaboration with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in a bid to promote the city as a travel destination.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019