R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color
R/GA and Muji created a neon pop-installation mural of the Tokyo skyline using 37,968 multicoloured Muji pens and projection mapping.
The installation, which is on display in Muji’s Forum des Halles store in Paris, serves as a “unique Christmas gift” for Tokyo’s sister city Paris and celebrates the similarities between the two cities major landmarks, the Tokyo Tower and the Eiffel Tower.
The installation has been created by R/GA Tokyo in collaboration with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in a bid to promote the city as a travel destination.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018