R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color
R/GA and Muji created a neon pop-installation mural of the Tokyo skyline using 37,968 multicoloured Muji pens and projection mapping.
The installation, which is on display in Muji’s Forum des Halles store in Paris, serves as a “unique Christmas gift” for Tokyo’s sister city Paris and celebrates the similarities between the two cities major landmarks, the Tokyo Tower and the Eiffel Tower.
The installation has been created by R/GA Tokyo in collaboration with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in a bid to promote the city as a travel destination.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019