R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color
R/GA and Muji created a neon pop-installation mural of the Tokyo skyline using 37,968 multicoloured Muji pens and projection mapping.
The installation, which is on display in Muji’s Forum des Halles store in Paris, serves as a “unique Christmas gift” for Tokyo’s sister city Paris and celebrates the similarities between the two cities major landmarks, the Tokyo Tower and the Eiffel Tower.
The installation has been created by R/GA Tokyo in collaboration with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in a bid to promote the city as a travel destination.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018