Deutsch Eases Stress This Holiday Season with AI-Guided Meditation
The holidays are stressful. This season, Deutsch and its Artificial Intelligence division, Great Machine, crafted and produced a winter-themed guided meditation accessible through the Amazon Alexa called, “The Holiday Chill.” With this voice-activated Alexa skill, Jack Frost is here to spread some holiday chill and ease you into the new year.
“The Holiday Chill demonstrates how that spirit of creative innovation and collaboration is thriving at Deutsch,” said Deutsch NY CEO Val DiFebo. “We wanted to do something fun, something interesting, and something that gave people a little laugh, but more importantly, a chance to take a break from all of the craziness that comes with wrapping up the year…because we all definitely need it!”
Chillin’ is easy. Anytime you want to use this skill, say “Alexa, start Holiday Chill.” Just follow the prompts from Alexa, responding verbally to her questions, and you’ll be on your way to a happier, healthier holiday.
Check out the https://theholidaychill.com to learn about the Alexa skill and Zen-out with a Jack Frost and the soothing sounds of winter.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018