Deutsch Eases Stress This Holiday Season with AI-Guided Meditation
The holidays are stressful. This season, Deutsch and its Artificial Intelligence division, Great Machine, crafted and produced a winter-themed guided meditation accessible through the Amazon Alexa called, “The Holiday Chill.” With this voice-activated Alexa skill, Jack Frost is here to spread some holiday chill and ease you into the new year.
“The Holiday Chill demonstrates how that spirit of creative innovation and collaboration is thriving at Deutsch,” said Deutsch NY CEO Val DiFebo. “We wanted to do something fun, something interesting, and something that gave people a little laugh, but more importantly, a chance to take a break from all of the craziness that comes with wrapping up the year…because we all definitely need it!”
Chillin’ is easy. Anytime you want to use this skill, say “Alexa, start Holiday Chill.” Just follow the prompts from Alexa, responding verbally to her questions, and you’ll be on your way to a happier, healthier holiday.
Check out the https://theholidaychill.com to learn about the Alexa skill and Zen-out with a Jack Frost and the soothing sounds of winter.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019