Deutsch Eases Stress This Holiday Season with AI-Guided Meditation
The holidays are stressful. This season, Deutsch and its Artificial Intelligence division, Great Machine, crafted and produced a winter-themed guided meditation accessible through the Amazon Alexa called, “The Holiday Chill.” With this voice-activated Alexa skill, Jack Frost is here to spread some holiday chill and ease you into the new year.
“The Holiday Chill demonstrates how that spirit of creative innovation and collaboration is thriving at Deutsch,” said Deutsch NY CEO Val DiFebo. “We wanted to do something fun, something interesting, and something that gave people a little laugh, but more importantly, a chance to take a break from all of the craziness that comes with wrapping up the year…because we all definitely need it!”
Chillin’ is easy. Anytime you want to use this skill, say “Alexa, start Holiday Chill.” Just follow the prompts from Alexa, responding verbally to her questions, and you’ll be on your way to a happier, healthier holiday.
Check out the https://theholidaychill.com to learn about the Alexa skill and Zen-out with a Jack Frost and the soothing sounds of winter.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018