Deutsch Eases Stress This Holiday Season with AI-Guided Meditation
The holidays are stressful. This season, Deutsch and its Artificial Intelligence division, Great Machine, crafted and produced a winter-themed guided meditation accessible through the Amazon Alexa called, “The Holiday Chill.” With this voice-activated Alexa skill, Jack Frost is here to spread some holiday chill and ease you into the new year.
“The Holiday Chill demonstrates how that spirit of creative innovation and collaboration is thriving at Deutsch,” said Deutsch NY CEO Val DiFebo. “We wanted to do something fun, something interesting, and something that gave people a little laugh, but more importantly, a chance to take a break from all of the craziness that comes with wrapping up the year…because we all definitely need it!”
Chillin’ is easy. Anytime you want to use this skill, say “Alexa, start Holiday Chill.” Just follow the prompts from Alexa, responding verbally to her questions, and you’ll be on your way to a happier, healthier holiday.
Check out the https://theholidaychill.com to learn about the Alexa skill and Zen-out with a Jack Frost and the soothing sounds of winter.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018