McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes
McCann New York debuted a new campaign to introduce the L'Oréal Paris hair care line Elvive, designed to help revive all forms of hair damage. The TV commercial at the center of the campaign stars Winona Ryder and debuted to great fanfare during the 2018 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night, January 7th. The campaign, “Comeback,” celebrates Winona’s powerful and influential starring role as Joyce Byers on the Netflix mega-hit “Stranger Things” and return to stardom after serving as a film icon in the 1990s. The “Comeback” theme also support the branding of the Elvive line, which is rooted in the insight that nearly eight in ten U.S. women experience some type of hair damage – whether from heat tools, color processing or dryness – and that three in ten are unsatisfied with the current products they are using to solve for damage.
Elvive is the U.S. brand incarnation of L'Oréal’s Elseve brand, which has been the #1 hair care brand in Europe and leader in treatments since 1971. In addition to Winona, the L'Oréal campaign also features actress Aja Naomi King and singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, each of whom has her unique hair comeback stories. The first part of the "Comeback" campaign includes social, digital, print and television. The McCann TV spot was directed by Roman Coppola.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019