McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes
McCann New York debuted a new campaign to introduce the L'Oréal Paris hair care line Elvive, designed to help revive all forms of hair damage. The TV commercial at the center of the campaign stars Winona Ryder and debuted to great fanfare during the 2018 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night, January 7th. The campaign, “Comeback,” celebrates Winona’s powerful and influential starring role as Joyce Byers on the Netflix mega-hit “Stranger Things” and return to stardom after serving as a film icon in the 1990s. The “Comeback” theme also support the branding of the Elvive line, which is rooted in the insight that nearly eight in ten U.S. women experience some type of hair damage – whether from heat tools, color processing or dryness – and that three in ten are unsatisfied with the current products they are using to solve for damage.
Elvive is the U.S. brand incarnation of L'Oréal’s Elseve brand, which has been the #1 hair care brand in Europe and leader in treatments since 1971. In addition to Winona, the L'Oréal campaign also features actress Aja Naomi King and singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, each of whom has her unique hair comeback stories. The first part of the "Comeback" campaign includes social, digital, print and television. The McCann TV spot was directed by Roman Coppola.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019