McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes
McCann New York debuted a new campaign to introduce the L'Oréal Paris hair care line Elvive, designed to help revive all forms of hair damage. The TV commercial at the center of the campaign stars Winona Ryder and debuted to great fanfare during the 2018 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night, January 7th. The campaign, “Comeback,” celebrates Winona’s powerful and influential starring role as Joyce Byers on the Netflix mega-hit “Stranger Things” and return to stardom after serving as a film icon in the 1990s. The “Comeback” theme also support the branding of the Elvive line, which is rooted in the insight that nearly eight in ten U.S. women experience some type of hair damage – whether from heat tools, color processing or dryness – and that three in ten are unsatisfied with the current products they are using to solve for damage.
Elvive is the U.S. brand incarnation of L'Oréal’s Elseve brand, which has been the #1 hair care brand in Europe and leader in treatments since 1971. In addition to Winona, the L'Oréal campaign also features actress Aja Naomi King and singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, each of whom has her unique hair comeback stories. The first part of the "Comeback" campaign includes social, digital, print and television. The McCann TV spot was directed by Roman Coppola.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018