McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes
McCann New York debuted a new campaign to introduce the L'Oréal Paris hair care line Elvive, designed to help revive all forms of hair damage. The TV commercial at the center of the campaign stars Winona Ryder and debuted to great fanfare during the 2018 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night, January 7th. The campaign, “Comeback,” celebrates Winona’s powerful and influential starring role as Joyce Byers on the Netflix mega-hit “Stranger Things” and return to stardom after serving as a film icon in the 1990s. The “Comeback” theme also support the branding of the Elvive line, which is rooted in the insight that nearly eight in ten U.S. women experience some type of hair damage – whether from heat tools, color processing or dryness – and that three in ten are unsatisfied with the current products they are using to solve for damage.
Elvive is the U.S. brand incarnation of L'Oréal’s Elseve brand, which has been the #1 hair care brand in Europe and leader in treatments since 1971. In addition to Winona, the L'Oréal campaign also features actress Aja Naomi King and singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, each of whom has her unique hair comeback stories. The first part of the "Comeback" campaign includes social, digital, print and television. The McCann TV spot was directed by Roman Coppola.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018