McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes
McCann New York debuted a new campaign to introduce the L'Oréal Paris hair care line Elvive, designed to help revive all forms of hair damage. The TV commercial at the center of the campaign stars Winona Ryder and debuted to great fanfare during the 2018 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night, January 7th. The campaign, “Comeback,” celebrates Winona’s powerful and influential starring role as Joyce Byers on the Netflix mega-hit “Stranger Things” and return to stardom after serving as a film icon in the 1990s. The “Comeback” theme also support the branding of the Elvive line, which is rooted in the insight that nearly eight in ten U.S. women experience some type of hair damage – whether from heat tools, color processing or dryness – and that three in ten are unsatisfied with the current products they are using to solve for damage.
Elvive is the U.S. brand incarnation of L'Oréal’s Elseve brand, which has been the #1 hair care brand in Europe and leader in treatments since 1971. In addition to Winona, the L'Oréal campaign also features actress Aja Naomi King and singer-songwriter Camila Cabello, each of whom has her unique hair comeback stories. The first part of the "Comeback" campaign includes social, digital, print and television. The McCann TV spot was directed by Roman Coppola.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018