Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Marvin Windows and Doors is known for offering premium windows and doors among a core audience. Our challenge: increase awareness, consideration and engagement among consumers, architects and building industry professionals via earned and social media.
Leverage cultural trends and key insights to insert Marvin into media and social conversation about design, craftsmanship and innovation. Drawing on our expertise and relationships in the home, design and building space, we helped elevate the conversation about Marvin Windows and Doors recognizing the brand as a home design leader.
Media immersion trips and expert roundtable discussions showcasing the company’s most innovative products in high-design homes, coupled with a robust social media strategy targeting and nurturing architects and builders, helped elevate awareness and understanding of the company among its key audiences.
Using a mediagenic trend expert as spokesperson, and creative, relevant content that showcased the beautiful, expansive outdoor views the company’s windows and doors bring to homes, we helped generate excitement and buzz for the brand.
In our first year together, media highlights included a CBS “Sunday Morning” feature, plus coverage in House Beautiful, This Old House, The Washington Post, Builder, Remodeler, and many others. Our work for Marvin Windows and Doors exceeded goals in earned impressions, built share of voice to 33 percent, increased positive brand mentions, social impressions, audience growth and lead generation.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018