Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Marvin Windows and Doors is known for offering premium windows and doors among a core audience. Our challenge: increase awareness, consideration and engagement among consumers, architects and building industry professionals via earned and social media.
Leverage cultural trends and key insights to insert Marvin into media and social conversation about design, craftsmanship and innovation. Drawing on our expertise and relationships in the home, design and building space, we helped elevate the conversation about Marvin Windows and Doors recognizing the brand as a home design leader.
Media immersion trips and expert roundtable discussions showcasing the company’s most innovative products in high-design homes, coupled with a robust social media strategy targeting and nurturing architects and builders, helped elevate awareness and understanding of the company among its key audiences.
Using a mediagenic trend expert as spokesperson, and creative, relevant content that showcased the beautiful, expansive outdoor views the company’s windows and doors bring to homes, we helped generate excitement and buzz for the brand.
In our first year together, media highlights included a CBS “Sunday Morning” feature, plus coverage in House Beautiful, This Old House, The Washington Post, Builder, Remodeler, and many others. Our work for Marvin Windows and Doors exceeded goals in earned impressions, built share of voice to 33 percent, increased positive brand mentions, social impressions, audience growth and lead generation.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019