Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Marvin Windows and Doors is known for offering premium windows and doors among a core audience. Our challenge: increase awareness, consideration and engagement among consumers, architects and building industry professionals via earned and social media.
Leverage cultural trends and key insights to insert Marvin into media and social conversation about design, craftsmanship and innovation. Drawing on our expertise and relationships in the home, design and building space, we helped elevate the conversation about Marvin Windows and Doors recognizing the brand as a home design leader.
Media immersion trips and expert roundtable discussions showcasing the company’s most innovative products in high-design homes, coupled with a robust social media strategy targeting and nurturing architects and builders, helped elevate awareness and understanding of the company among its key audiences.
Using a mediagenic trend expert as spokesperson, and creative, relevant content that showcased the beautiful, expansive outdoor views the company’s windows and doors bring to homes, we helped generate excitement and buzz for the brand.
In our first year together, media highlights included a CBS “Sunday Morning” feature, plus coverage in House Beautiful, This Old House, The Washington Post, Builder, Remodeler, and many others. Our work for Marvin Windows and Doors exceeded goals in earned impressions, built share of voice to 33 percent, increased positive brand mentions, social impressions, audience growth and lead generation.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019