Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Marvin Windows and Doors is known for offering premium windows and doors among a core audience. Our challenge: increase awareness, consideration and engagement among consumers, architects and building industry professionals via earned and social media.
Leverage cultural trends and key insights to insert Marvin into media and social conversation about design, craftsmanship and innovation. Drawing on our expertise and relationships in the home, design and building space, we helped elevate the conversation about Marvin Windows and Doors recognizing the brand as a home design leader.
Media immersion trips and expert roundtable discussions showcasing the company’s most innovative products in high-design homes, coupled with a robust social media strategy targeting and nurturing architects and builders, helped elevate awareness and understanding of the company among its key audiences.
Using a mediagenic trend expert as spokesperson, and creative, relevant content that showcased the beautiful, expansive outdoor views the company’s windows and doors bring to homes, we helped generate excitement and buzz for the brand.
In our first year together, media highlights included a CBS “Sunday Morning” feature, plus coverage in House Beautiful, This Old House, The Washington Post, Builder, Remodeler, and many others. Our work for Marvin Windows and Doors exceeded goals in earned impressions, built share of voice to 33 percent, increased positive brand mentions, social impressions, audience growth and lead generation.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019