Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Marvin Windows and Doors is known for offering premium windows and doors among a core audience. Our challenge: increase awareness, consideration and engagement among consumers, architects and building industry professionals via earned and social media.
Leverage cultural trends and key insights to insert Marvin into media and social conversation about design, craftsmanship and innovation. Drawing on our expertise and relationships in the home, design and building space, we helped elevate the conversation about Marvin Windows and Doors recognizing the brand as a home design leader.
Media immersion trips and expert roundtable discussions showcasing the company’s most innovative products in high-design homes, coupled with a robust social media strategy targeting and nurturing architects and builders, helped elevate awareness and understanding of the company among its key audiences.
Using a mediagenic trend expert as spokesperson, and creative, relevant content that showcased the beautiful, expansive outdoor views the company’s windows and doors bring to homes, we helped generate excitement and buzz for the brand.
In our first year together, media highlights included a CBS “Sunday Morning” feature, plus coverage in House Beautiful, This Old House, The Washington Post, Builder, Remodeler, and many others. Our work for Marvin Windows and Doors exceeded goals in earned impressions, built share of voice to 33 percent, increased positive brand mentions, social impressions, audience growth and lead generation.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018