MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model
Renowned Japanese car brand Subaru launches a new model, the XV, this month with an integrated campaign created by MullenLowe. It’s the agency’s first work since picking up the account last year.
The “Better Where It Matters” platform highlights Subaru as a brand that eschews meaningless gimmicks in order to focus on things that genuinely set the driving experience apart.
For the XV, those things are found in safety, capability and unfaltering reliability. Subaru’s Communications Manager, Alexandra Lyons, commented: “Auto advertising all looks and feels the same. The engineering that goes into our cars sets Subaru apart from that style over substance. We don’t have the biggest marketing spend in the car market so we need to outsmart others to win attention, and this work for the XV does just that.”
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019