MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model
Renowned Japanese car brand Subaru launches a new model, the XV, this month with an integrated campaign created by MullenLowe. It’s the agency’s first work since picking up the account last year.
The “Better Where It Matters” platform highlights Subaru as a brand that eschews meaningless gimmicks in order to focus on things that genuinely set the driving experience apart.
For the XV, those things are found in safety, capability and unfaltering reliability. Subaru’s Communications Manager, Alexandra Lyons, commented: “Auto advertising all looks and feels the same. The engineering that goes into our cars sets Subaru apart from that style over substance. We don’t have the biggest marketing spend in the car market so we need to outsmart others to win attention, and this work for the XV does just that.”
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018