DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas
Managed by DeVries Global (London office), the campaign features world-renowned Street Artist, Ben Eine, take on a truly unconventional canvas in London, a 17,500 sq. metre space in the city’s east end. The impressive feat was revealed on Zippo’s social media channels via a captivating video content series entitled “An Unconventional Canvas.” The campaign will culminate in the permanent capture of the momentous work on a limited edition Zippo windproof lighter – a canvas that lasts a lifetime thanks to the brand’s world-famous lifetime guarantee.
DeVries Global devised the global campaign in partnership with Ben Eine and Global Street Art, with video production led by Tupman Brothers. A robust media relations program designed with Weber Shandwick is also part of this campaign.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018