IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators who represent investors, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders—to discuss the two-way “Innovation Exchange” that can exist between start-ups and established marketers.
The breakfast, attended by over 125 agency professionals and clients, was moderated by Patricia Choi, VP of Technology at R/GA Portland with panelists: Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer, National Geographic Partners; Cong Ding, Investor, Comcast Ventures; Danielle Lee, Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify; and Billie Whitehouse, Founder, Wearable X.
The discussion focused on early- and growth-stage companies which have a lot to offer large corporations, who crave access to innovative technologies and teams. On the flip side, mature organizations can help startups grow and scale in incredibly valuable ways. The result is what we call an “innovation exchange,” or the future of corporate innovation.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018