Reprise Launches Amazon Center of Excellence
Reprise, the global digital performance agency of IPG Mediabrands, has announced the launch of the Amazon Center of Excellence to sit within the Reprise E-Retail Group. This evolved offering provides specialist planning and buying across Amazon’s suite of media products, as well as consulting services and solutions for brands requiring strategic support in their navigation of the Amazon opportunity.
As the marketplace evolves, companies and organizations are rushing to better understand how they can find success working with global leaders in the online retail space. Reprise’s Amazon Center of Excellence will provide the expertise and capabilities that are critically important to companies looking to unlock revenues and compete across the complex Amazon ecosystem. With extensive experience of working in this space, Reprise’s Amazon specialists will continue to develop unique strategies to identify the best methods to go to market alongside Amazon.
“We have listened to our clients, and it is clear that they are seeking strategic guidance and support in how they best navigate Amazon holistically” said Tim Ringel, Global CEO, Reprise. “Amazon obviously presents immediate growth opportunities for brands to promote their products across their media network, but we believe there is a much broader opportunity to help our clients strategically. Whilst our focused specialists will continue to deliver best practice media solutions, our newly formed Amazon Center of Excellence will be the vehicle that will challenge us and our clients to think beyond media.”
This dedicated Amazon unit is equipped to deliver end-to-end solutions for clients, by integrating media capabilities together with essential ecommerce infrastructure, product feed management and fulfillment expertise to ultimately deliver an optimized shopping experience for brands across Amazon and beyond.
“It’s very exciting for Reprise to offer something so unique and beneficial to the industry,” continued Ringel. “We understand our clients and partners are working hard to determine how to get the most impact from their e-retail investments. With the Amazon Center of Excellence now core to our e-Retail offering, as well as our breadth and depth of experience working across the entire e-commerce consumer journey, Reprise is in the perfect position to pioneer and transform clients into digital businesses.”
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018