The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work
Ever fallen into an Instagram hole? The Martin Agency Land O’Lakes team did when they discovered artist/designer/director Kyle Bean, who’s work inspired Land O’Lakes brand new “Farm to Table” campaign, which launched late last week.
Bean and the team at Hornet have produced work for top global brands and are now unpacking Land O’Lakes simple message of simple ingredients into hand-crafted, seamless stop motion animations.
Bean and his team hand-crafted, seamless stop-motion animations. Every single set element was custom made, down to the ends of paintbrushes to create the tiny wheat fields.
Music and lyrics were crafted specifically for the creative concept by Lullatone, a Japanese musical duo based in Nagoya.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019