The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work
Ever fallen into an Instagram hole? The Martin Agency Land O’Lakes team did when they discovered artist/designer/director Kyle Bean, who’s work inspired Land O’Lakes brand new “Farm to Table” campaign, which launched late last week.
Bean and the team at Hornet have produced work for top global brands and are now unpacking Land O’Lakes simple message of simple ingredients into hand-crafted, seamless stop motion animations.
Bean and his team hand-crafted, seamless stop-motion animations. Every single set element was custom made, down to the ends of paintbrushes to create the tiny wheat fields.
Music and lyrics were crafted specifically for the creative concept by Lullatone, a Japanese musical duo based in Nagoya.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019