Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign
Times are changing for woman in India, and Nykaa’s maiden campaign, conceptualized by Mullen Lintas, is a reflection of this evolving landscape.
The campaign, “Haseen Tu, Haseen Din” (meaning when you’re charming, the day gets beautiful), showcases how women have embraced diverse roles through self-belief and the pursuit of their dreams. It's a celebration of confident and successful strides made by women in different walks of life - from being at the center of high-stake tables to multitasking motherhood and a high-profile career, from leading science and innovation to maneuvering the skies and winning on the field.
Speaking about the campaign, Virat Tandon, CEO, Mullen Lintas said, “It’s a great time to be a woman. They are challenging stereotypes, dismissing the status quo. There is a definite and positive shift in the way women are embracing power and success. And it’s exactly this unapologetic assertiveness that we are applauding in our campaign for Nykaa.com. We are really proud to partner with them in their maiden campaign.“
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018