FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking
FCB New Zealand’s new integrated campaign, for The New Zealand Health Promotion Agency (HPA), plays on the insight that young people drink excessively because they think it leads to an epic night out. But, there’s a tipping point - a moment when “fun night out” turns into “one too many.” What’s the point of an epic night out, if you’re too drunk to remember it?
It’s in this moment that the “Department of Lost Nights” steps in. They’re glitchy, overall-clad removal men from another dimension, who step into your head, work order in hand, to repossess your memories. One by one, the best parts of your night are wheeled away on hand trolleys.
Tony Clewett, Executive Creative Director at FCB New Zealand said, “Our audience is a smart and savvy bunch. They see through marketing in a flash, so you can’t be dull or, even worse, finger-waggy. The upside of that challenge is that creativity really comes to the fore. Hence the birth of this twisted, surreal, crazy, world that is the Department of Lost Nights.”
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018