MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays
There’s nothing yay about a train delay, but Gordon’s Gin and MullenLowe Group in London are now giving commuters something to smile about with a new service that can turn rail delays into either a half-price or free Gin & Tonic for commuters.
The service – called #YayDelay – uses an intelligent algorithm to monitor real-time train delays and tweets containing #YayDelay in order for frustrated commuters to unlock half price or free Gordon’s London Dry Gin & Tonics.
Launched at one of London’s most delayed train stations, London Waterloo, Gordon’s plan to go live in other stations across the country throughout the year. Train customers can tweet #YayDelay throughout 2018 to lobby for their station to be included.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018