MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays
There’s nothing yay about a train delay, but Gordon’s Gin and MullenLowe Group in London are now giving commuters something to smile about with a new service that can turn rail delays into either a half-price or free Gin & Tonic for commuters.
The service – called #YayDelay – uses an intelligent algorithm to monitor real-time train delays and tweets containing #YayDelay in order for frustrated commuters to unlock half price or free Gordon’s London Dry Gin & Tonics.
Launched at one of London’s most delayed train stations, London Waterloo, Gordon’s plan to go live in other stations across the country throughout the year. Train customers can tweet #YayDelay throughout 2018 to lobby for their station to be included.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018