MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays
There’s nothing yay about a train delay, but Gordon’s Gin and MullenLowe Group in London are now giving commuters something to smile about with a new service that can turn rail delays into either a half-price or free Gin & Tonic for commuters.
The service – called #YayDelay – uses an intelligent algorithm to monitor real-time train delays and tweets containing #YayDelay in order for frustrated commuters to unlock half price or free Gordon’s London Dry Gin & Tonics.
Launched at one of London’s most delayed train stations, London Waterloo, Gordon’s plan to go live in other stations across the country throughout the year. Train customers can tweet #YayDelay throughout 2018 to lobby for their station to be included.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019