MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays
There’s nothing yay about a train delay, but Gordon’s Gin and MullenLowe Group in London are now giving commuters something to smile about with a new service that can turn rail delays into either a half-price or free Gin & Tonic for commuters.
The service – called #YayDelay – uses an intelligent algorithm to monitor real-time train delays and tweets containing #YayDelay in order for frustrated commuters to unlock half price or free Gordon’s London Dry Gin & Tonics.
Launched at one of London’s most delayed train stations, London Waterloo, Gordon’s plan to go live in other stations across the country throughout the year. Train customers can tweet #YayDelay throughout 2018 to lobby for their station to be included.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019