ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions
ReviveHealth developed a 30-second commercial that aired regionally in the Cincinnati area during the Super Bowl. The ad will also air a total of 192 times during the upcoming Olympics. It focuses on the #EverydayChampions at The Christ Hospital (TCH).
While athletes in the Super Bowl and Olympics are often heralded as heroes and winners, this work positions the physicians, nurses, and even patients as the true champions. The spot is being supported through social media and digital ads that drive to a blog on TCH’s Healthspirations page: https://www.thechristhospital.com/champions. To date, the spot has had nearly 30k views on Facebook, with more than 500 likes and 330 shares.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019