ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions
ReviveHealth developed a 30-second commercial that aired regionally in the Cincinnati area during the Super Bowl. The ad will also air a total of 192 times during the upcoming Olympics. It focuses on the #EverydayChampions at The Christ Hospital (TCH).
While athletes in the Super Bowl and Olympics are often heralded as heroes and winners, this work positions the physicians, nurses, and even patients as the true champions. The spot is being supported through social media and digital ads that drive to a blog on TCH’s Healthspirations page: https://www.thechristhospital.com/champions. To date, the spot has had nearly 30k views on Facebook, with more than 500 likes and 330 shares.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019