ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions
ReviveHealth developed a 30-second commercial that aired regionally in the Cincinnati area during the Super Bowl. The ad will also air a total of 192 times during the upcoming Olympics. It focuses on the #EverydayChampions at The Christ Hospital (TCH).
While athletes in the Super Bowl and Olympics are often heralded as heroes and winners, this work positions the physicians, nurses, and even patients as the true champions. The spot is being supported through social media and digital ads that drive to a blog on TCH’s Healthspirations page: https://www.thechristhospital.com/champions. To date, the spot has had nearly 30k views on Facebook, with more than 500 likes and 330 shares.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019