Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room”
McCann London launched its latest creative for Mastercard, Start Something Priceless, that celebrates the important role music plays in people’s lives. The campaign launched ahead of The BRIT Awards 2018, for which Mastercard is a headline sponsor.
After many years of successful “Priceless Surprises in Music” at The BRIT Awards, McCann and Mastercard are moving from offering Priceless moments to empowering people to create them.
McCann collaborated with composer and 2012 Olympic Music Director David Arnold and a 24-piece orchestra to create a piece of original music that could break down the walls between people and bring them together. McCann found people whose relationships had fallen apart, many of whom had not seen or spoken to one another in years. These people entered a specially constructed “Listening Room” which separated them by a single sheet of glass. They were asked to simply sit and look at each other while the unique music track was played through headphones. With the music as an emotional bridge, the dividing plate of glass was then removed – bringing the pairs back together and starting a conversation
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018