Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room”
McCann London launched its latest creative for Mastercard, Start Something Priceless, that celebrates the important role music plays in people’s lives. The campaign launched ahead of The BRIT Awards 2018, for which Mastercard is a headline sponsor.
After many years of successful “Priceless Surprises in Music” at The BRIT Awards, McCann and Mastercard are moving from offering Priceless moments to empowering people to create them.
McCann collaborated with composer and 2012 Olympic Music Director David Arnold and a 24-piece orchestra to create a piece of original music that could break down the walls between people and bring them together. McCann found people whose relationships had fallen apart, many of whom had not seen or spoken to one another in years. These people entered a specially constructed “Listening Room” which separated them by a single sheet of glass. They were asked to simply sit and look at each other while the unique music track was played through headphones. With the music as an emotional bridge, the dividing plate of glass was then removed – bringing the pairs back together and starting a conversation
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018