Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room”
McCann London launched its latest creative for Mastercard, Start Something Priceless, that celebrates the important role music plays in people’s lives. The campaign launched ahead of The BRIT Awards 2018, for which Mastercard is a headline sponsor.
After many years of successful “Priceless Surprises in Music” at The BRIT Awards, McCann and Mastercard are moving from offering Priceless moments to empowering people to create them.
McCann collaborated with composer and 2012 Olympic Music Director David Arnold and a 24-piece orchestra to create a piece of original music that could break down the walls between people and bring them together. McCann found people whose relationships had fallen apart, many of whom had not seen or spoken to one another in years. These people entered a specially constructed “Listening Room” which separated them by a single sheet of glass. They were asked to simply sit and look at each other while the unique music track was played through headphones. With the music as an emotional bridge, the dividing plate of glass was then removed – bringing the pairs back together and starting a conversation
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019