KRC Research Helps Those Who Help Others
KRC Research worked with Greater Boston Legal Services (GBLS) on a pro bono basis to survey current and prospective donors. KRC’s work was designed to help GBLS better understand the mindset of their donors as well to determine how to best optimize their messaging and communications approach.
GBLS provides free legal assistance and representation on civil matters to hundreds of the neediest residents in the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. When they have nowhere else to turn, low-income families, the elderly, people with disabilities and other under-served groups look to GBLS for help.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019