The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Celebration Service for Icelandair
The new Celebration Stopover Buddy service from transatlantic airline, Icelandair, sees members of the airline team matched to passengers in the ultimate personalized concierge offering. This follows the success of their last initiative in early 2016, which saw staff become "Stopover Buddies," acting as local hosts helping visitors make the most of their time in Iceland.
On a transatlantic stopover, all passengers can request a free Buddy and are matched according to their celebration request, however big or small. Buddies will be on hand to act as a host in Iceland and offer their personalised local expertise, to make the day even more memorable.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018