The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Celebration Service for Icelandair
The new Celebration Stopover Buddy service from transatlantic airline, Icelandair, sees members of the airline team matched to passengers in the ultimate personalized concierge offering. This follows the success of their last initiative in early 2016, which saw staff become "Stopover Buddies," acting as local hosts helping visitors make the most of their time in Iceland.
On a transatlantic stopover, all passengers can request a free Buddy and are matched according to their celebration request, however big or small. Buddies will be on hand to act as a host in Iceland and offer their personalised local expertise, to make the day even more memorable.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019