The Brooklyn Brothers Launches London's Autumn Season
London's Autumn Season is London & Partners' annual celebration of London's inspirational cultural season, blockbuster exhibitions, brand new theatre shows and effervescent festivals. Last year, the Autumn Season, created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers, kicked off with a campaign launch film featuring six guides: five Londoners and Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of award-winning musical Hamilton who joined as an honorary Londoner.
Each guide was specifically chosen for his or her voice within culture and their knowledge of London -- whether they were born there, or have simply fallen in love with the city. The film heralds the guides' unique perspectives on London culture, while highlighting the world-renowned shows, spectacular exhibitions and breath-taking performance and festivals that make the Autumn Season unmissable.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018