The Brooklyn Brothers Launches London's Autumn Season
London's Autumn Season is London & Partners' annual celebration of London's inspirational cultural season, blockbuster exhibitions, brand new theatre shows and effervescent festivals. Last year, the Autumn Season, created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers, kicked off with a campaign launch film featuring six guides: five Londoners and Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of award-winning musical Hamilton who joined as an honorary Londoner.
Each guide was specifically chosen for his or her voice within culture and their knowledge of London -- whether they were born there, or have simply fallen in love with the city. The film heralds the guides' unique perspectives on London culture, while highlighting the world-renowned shows, spectacular exhibitions and breath-taking performance and festivals that make the Autumn Season unmissable.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019