The Brooklyn Brothers Launches London's Autumn Season
London's Autumn Season is London & Partners' annual celebration of London's inspirational cultural season, blockbuster exhibitions, brand new theatre shows and effervescent festivals. Last year, the Autumn Season, created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers, kicked off with a campaign launch film featuring six guides: five Londoners and Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of award-winning musical Hamilton who joined as an honorary Londoner.
Each guide was specifically chosen for his or her voice within culture and their knowledge of London -- whether they were born there, or have simply fallen in love with the city. The film heralds the guides' unique perspectives on London culture, while highlighting the world-renowned shows, spectacular exhibitions and breath-taking performance and festivals that make the Autumn Season unmissable.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018