The Brooklyn Brothers Launches London's Autumn Season
London's Autumn Season is London & Partners' annual celebration of London's inspirational cultural season, blockbuster exhibitions, brand new theatre shows and effervescent festivals. Last year, the Autumn Season, created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers, kicked off with a campaign launch film featuring six guides: five Londoners and Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of award-winning musical Hamilton who joined as an honorary Londoner.
Each guide was specifically chosen for his or her voice within culture and their knowledge of London -- whether they were born there, or have simply fallen in love with the city. The film heralds the guides' unique perspectives on London culture, while highlighting the world-renowned shows, spectacular exhibitions and breath-taking performance and festivals that make the Autumn Season unmissable.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018