The Brooklyn Brothers Launches London's Autumn Season
London's Autumn Season is London & Partners' annual celebration of London's inspirational cultural season, blockbuster exhibitions, brand new theatre shows and effervescent festivals. Last year, the Autumn Season, created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers, kicked off with a campaign launch film featuring six guides: five Londoners and Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of award-winning musical Hamilton who joined as an honorary Londoner.
Each guide was specifically chosen for his or her voice within culture and their knowledge of London -- whether they were born there, or have simply fallen in love with the city. The film heralds the guides' unique perspectives on London culture, while highlighting the world-renowned shows, spectacular exhibitions and breath-taking performance and festivals that make the Autumn Season unmissable.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018