Iceland Leads the Way on Responsible Tourism with Unique Tourist Pledge
The Brooklyn Brothers created "The Icelandic Pledge," an online agreement that invites travelers to sign up to be a responsible tourist when visiting the country in the summer. The eight-point pledge, from global tourism initiative, Inspired by Iceland, encourages tourists to experience Iceland the way that Icelanders do by agreeing to a set of guidelines.
The pledge's guidelines include directives such as "when exploring new places leave them as they are," take photos "without dying for them," to "never venture" off- road, a direct call response to the total ban on off-road driving in Iceland, to adhere to allocated campsites when "sleeping under the stars," to when nature calls, "not answer the call on nature," and to be "prepared for all weather, all possibilities and all adventures."
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018