Iceland Leads the Way on Responsible Tourism with Unique Tourist Pledge
The Brooklyn Brothers created "The Icelandic Pledge," an online agreement that invites travelers to sign up to be a responsible tourist when visiting the country in the summer. The eight-point pledge, from global tourism initiative, Inspired by Iceland, encourages tourists to experience Iceland the way that Icelanders do by agreeing to a set of guidelines.
The pledge's guidelines include directives such as "when exploring new places leave them as they are," take photos "without dying for them," to "never venture" off- road, a direct call response to the total ban on off-road driving in Iceland, to adhere to allocated campsites when "sleeping under the stars," to when nature calls, "not answer the call on nature," and to be "prepared for all weather, all possibilities and all adventures."
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018