Iceland Leads the Way on Responsible Tourism with Unique Tourist Pledge
The Brooklyn Brothers created "The Icelandic Pledge," an online agreement that invites travelers to sign up to be a responsible tourist when visiting the country in the summer. The eight-point pledge, from global tourism initiative, Inspired by Iceland, encourages tourists to experience Iceland the way that Icelanders do by agreeing to a set of guidelines.
The pledge's guidelines include directives such as "when exploring new places leave them as they are," take photos "without dying for them," to "never venture" off- road, a direct call response to the total ban on off-road driving in Iceland, to adhere to allocated campsites when "sleeping under the stars," to when nature calls, "not answer the call on nature," and to be "prepared for all weather, all possibilities and all adventures."
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019