Iceland Leads the Way on Responsible Tourism with Unique Tourist Pledge
The Brooklyn Brothers created "The Icelandic Pledge," an online agreement that invites travelers to sign up to be a responsible tourist when visiting the country in the summer. The eight-point pledge, from global tourism initiative, Inspired by Iceland, encourages tourists to experience Iceland the way that Icelanders do by agreeing to a set of guidelines.
The pledge's guidelines include directives such as "when exploring new places leave them as they are," take photos "without dying for them," to "never venture" off- road, a direct call response to the total ban on off-road driving in Iceland, to adhere to allocated campsites when "sleeping under the stars," to when nature calls, "not answer the call on nature," and to be "prepared for all weather, all possibilities and all adventures."
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019