Iceland Leads the Way on Responsible Tourism with Unique Tourist Pledge
The Brooklyn Brothers created "The Icelandic Pledge," an online agreement that invites travelers to sign up to be a responsible tourist when visiting the country in the summer. The eight-point pledge, from global tourism initiative, Inspired by Iceland, encourages tourists to experience Iceland the way that Icelanders do by agreeing to a set of guidelines.
The pledge's guidelines include directives such as "when exploring new places leave them as they are," take photos "without dying for them," to "never venture" off- road, a direct call response to the total ban on off-road driving in Iceland, to adhere to allocated campsites when "sleeping under the stars," to when nature calls, "not answer the call on nature," and to be "prepared for all weather, all possibilities and all adventures."
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018